Content Strategy/Social Media Internships – 2 positions to fill (unpaid)
Is communicating big ideas your passion? Do you want to help position our team to become a thought leader in the tech startup industry?
We need creative storytellers to help create and execute. You’ll be assisting the marketing team with creative writing strategy, concept and execution.
We’re looking for Content Strategy/Social Media interns who are eager and want to do it all, with the confidence to craft strong messaging and captivating stories for the Wave and our tech startups. Whether it’s blogs, social posts, marketing collateral, or podcasts, we’ve got lots of content writing needs.
Content Strategy/Social Media Specific Duties
● Creating content for marketing material, blogs, social media, podcast/video scripts, website
content, and/or press releases
● Work closely with marketing and other creative intern teammates to maintain Tampa Bay Wave’s
brand voice across our site, social channels, events, and more while maintaining professionalism
● Measuring and analyzing data for each campaign or content piece
● Making these internships what YOU want them to be, you have the ability to make these
opportunities into something big and build a strong portfolio
Additional Internship Duties and Opportunities
● In addition to position specific duties, all interns are also often asked to help with internal projects,
internal programs, and more
● Facilitate operations for the coworking space
● Interns have the opportunity to work directly with some of our Accelerator companies
● Assist in the planning, setup and execution of Tampa Bay Wave events like Pitch Night, CEO roundtables, Demo Days, Friends of Wave socials and more
Skills & Requirements
If you have experience writing compelling website copy, headlines, blogs, emails, creative Instagram
captions, or more, then we’d like to see your stuff.
Additionally, we’d love to see:
● Experience in writing for a brand/company
● Strong creative writing skills
● Ability to provide high quality work while working independently at a fast pace
● Strong multitasking ability
● Good communication/collaboration skills
● Great attitude and desire to learn
● Minimum 10 hours a week, can be split up however a student needs
● Must have your own working laptop
● Must have means of transportation, Wave is located in downtown Tampa
About Tampa Bay Wave
Tampa Bay Wave is an entrepreneurial hub where tech companies of all sizes come to build, launch, and grow. We believe in empowering our members to turn innovative ideas into breakout tech businesses in Tampa Bay. More than just an accelerator, Tampa Bay Wave is a community that offers coworking,
mentoring, and funding opportunities to help our entrepreneurs succeed.
Visit http://www.tampabaywave.org for
Apply for this Position
Resumes and questions should be directed to:
Chelsie Rosatone, Content Manager