Our team is seeking a creative individual who is interested in pursuing a career in digital marketing. Your role will mostly focus on social media and will include assisting senior account executives in developing marketing strategies for our clients who wish to grow their digital platforms. Our clients range from: law firms, to dining/entertainment, and non profit organizations.
Social Media Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Manages internal and client social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and plan content.
- Brainstorms campaign ideas
- Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Engages with customers or clients to generate growth and leads
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
- Participate in creating advertising campaigns for social media platforms
Work Hours & Benefits
This remote position is currently available to undergraduate or graduate marketing students seeking college credit. Must be able to commit for a minimum of three months. Initial internship is unpaid, but there is room for growth within the organization.
- Social media marketing
- Online engagement
- Verbal communication
- Customer focus
- Creative mindset
- Experience with Excel, Hootsuite, Canva, Photoshop, and WordPress is a plus
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- In 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of college graduate program or beyond
- Prior industry experience is preferred but not required
Please send a resume, cover letter and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org Include “Marketing/Social Media Intern” in the subject line.