I AM was created to celebrate the lives of history’s greatest heroes. There is no shortage of inspiring individuals or groups, the responsibility of honoring and retelling their story is ours.
We have hugely popularized icons with plenty of others also worthy of iconic status; their names too must live on as we can say “I AM” simply because they were.
I AM is looking for a social media manager to work alongside the co-founders to build out the social media strategy. The social media manager will be responsible for building I AM’s brand on social media platforms. You will also be responsible for reaching out to influencers on Facebook, Instagram and Youtube and working with them to advocate for I AM.
The role will also include creating and updating a database of journalists, key contacts,
research suppliers and pitching stories to press. You will assist with organising events,
prepare look books, press days and will manage client’s expectations on a daily basis so it will be a very varied role. The agency has an excellent reputation within their niche sector.
You will get a chance to work with exciting and well-known, global fashion and beauty
● Assist with streamlining our social media accounts ( Instagram, Facebook, Twitter,
LinkedIn and YouTube), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing
pages, images and videos.
● Develop relevant content topics to reach our target audience.
● Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
● Responding to comments, answer questions. Monitor, listen and respond to users in
a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
● Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues
and answering questions where appropriate.
● Develop and expand community or influencer outreach efforts.
● Executing and reporting on paid social campaigns, revising the strategy when
relevant – training will be provided.
● Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the
● Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations
and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising
● Be able to handle numerous tasks and hit the ground running. You will need good
judgement and be a confident decision maker and be able to work independently. A
relevant degree relevant degree is desirable.
● An interest in marketing, communications, social media or reputation management;
Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Twitter and Facebook) and with Microsoft
Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
● Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook
● Basic knowledge of Photoshop – or willing to learn.
● Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing.
Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
● Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com