Seeking a self-motivated student with at least junior standing, majoring in marketing, business, mass communications, or similar field. Excellent communication skills and an in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques are essential to succeed in this position.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team
in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop,
expand and maintain our marketing channels. Ultimately, you will gain broad
experience in marketing and will be prepared to enter any fast-paced work
environment. Our ideal candidate is someone willing to work hard, eager to learn,
resourceful and driven to succeed.
Immertec is an award-winning startup that pushes the limits of what’s possible in
virtual health. Using our virtual reality platform, surgeons in remote locations get
transported into an operating room, where they learn modern surgical procedures
and collaborate with other surgeons in real-time.
• Can demonstrate good writing skills and should be able to interact
• Desire to learn, along with a professional drive.
• Solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
• Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
• Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
• Perform market analysis and research on competition.
• Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities.
• Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and digital
• Support our marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
• Provide online research when needed.
This is an unpaid internship with huge potential for growth, which can be used for
college credit. Interns are expected to commit to at least 15 hours per week.
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com.