Apply online: https://www.teamworkonline.com/hockey-jobs/tampanhl/tampa-bay-lightning/internship/human-resources-internship-summer-2018-1936544
Spectrum, located in Tampa’s Channel District, specializes in content creation. We’re an Emmy Award winning entertainment, branding and content studio that combines the best storytellers, advertisers and digital minds in one place. We tell stories about lots of things using many different mediums – from launching brands to producing TV shows to creating engaging online content – but through it all we never lose sight that everything we do starts with a great story.
General Internship Information
Available summer internships at Spectrum include the following:
• Creative Services Internship
Students are able to work side-by-side with award-winning writers, producers, directors, designers and editors and get a real-life look at the nuts and bolts of a living, breathing entertainment, branding and content studio.
Interns must be able to commit a minimum of 192 internship hours and be enrolled in an internship course/program to be eligible. More hours can be obtained, if needed, to meet internship credit requirements. No monetary compensation is offered, but students often go on to full-time or freelance careers with Spectrum.
Minimum of four (4) completed semesters of advertising/communications related coursework. Experience with creative development, writing and pitching required. Ideal candidates also have an active social media presence. Students must furnish a portfolio or work samples to be eligible. Students must have their own lodging in the Tampa Bay area and have reliable transportation.
Interns will gain exposure to some or all of the following:
▪ Creative brainstorming
▪ Content creation for social platforms
▪ On-set production etiquette
▪ Post-production workflow
▪ Agency business practices and culture
▪ Account management
▪ Strategy development
▪ Business development
No phone calls, please. E-mail resume with “Creative Services Internship” noted in the subject line, along with a cover letter or introductory message about your interest in our program and link(s) to your portfolio or work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Media Specialist is responsible for assisting in the production of all media content.
This includes but is not limited to: Event footage, Original project footage and edit files, Photos ( Event, Missions, etc.), Artistic elements purchased or created for projects (logos, vector art, stock video/photography, music beds, voice-overs, etc.), Presentation files (MediaShout, Powerpoint, ProPresenter, etc.), and A/V archival recordings of events.
The Media Specialist must also be able to utilize knowledge, technology, and artistic skills to enhance services and events that require visual media, as well as shoot, direct and edit original projects when appropriate. The Media Specialist must also be able to seek useful pre-packaged elements (movie/tv clips, videos for purchase, etc.) for company use.
Email resume and cover letter to LaJun Cole at email@example.com
President LaJun Cole
Phone: 813-240-0501 to 844-937-2653
About Cole & Company Global DBA LaJun & Valora Cole Ministries:
LaJun & Valora Cole Ministries is a global organization with a mission to empower, encourage and equip individuals. We further endeavor to assist individuals in discovering, developing and deploying their greatest purpose and potential.
Click here to apply: https://gulfside-hospice.careerplug.com/jobs/746391/apps/new
Reporting to the Community Relations Manager, the Community Relations Assistant coordinates the community education functions of the agency. This position works to identify, pursue and develop community partnerships, community education programs and outreach opportunities, and to promote the agency’s events, programs and activities.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or similar field and at least two years experience, preferably in the non-profit sector. Internships can replace two years of paid experience. (Healthcare or Hospice experience strongly preferred.)
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Working with the Community Relations Manager, the Community Relations Assistant helps with all aspects of external and internal communications for the agency including:
• Media Relations – writing and sending press releases for appropriate GHPPC events and communicating with the media in a timely and appropriate manner;
• Assisting with the design, printing and ordering of brochures and fliers for external and internal needs;
• Helping with GHPPC’s newsletters for target publics including the community, donors, volunteers and staff;
• Representing GHPPC at community events/health fairs, as well as work in conjunction with other departments to supply material for events when needed;
• Help with the planning and day-of-event needs for GHPPC special events;
• Assisting with GHPPC’s digital marketing components, including:
• Maintaining an up-to-date website for the public to receive information about GHPPC in a timely manner;
• Monitoring and maintaining Social Media presence for GHPPC including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, as well as the Gulfside Blog
• Working within the Hubspot platform for build landing pages, blog posts and emails
CREATION OF COLLATERAL MATERIAL
• With the Community Relations Manager, provides graphic design services or coordinates with outside vendor in utilizing artistic ability, desktop publishing, graphics and digital image software to create a variety of promotional materials that are consistent with the GHPPC brand.
• Interpret internal client’s needs and effectively design a product to meet their goals and objectives. Writes copy as needed for materials.
• Coordinates multiple tasks to meet production deadlines for all collateral material.
• Responsible for finishing in-house products for delivery to internal clients including printing multiple copies, folding, cutting, laminating and collating.
• Maintains an archive of completed designs in print and electronic formats.
• Remains current on all related software, technology and design techniques. Attends occasional workshops to enhance professional competencies.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Required proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
• Excellent oral, written, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Knowledge of advertising and public relations principals and techniques as practiced in the non-profit sector.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, handing multiple assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
• Ability to initiate, coordinate and organize projects/tasks through to completion in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy and quality.
• Must have above-average verbal and written communication skills and know AP Style for press releases and other written copy.
• Demonstrates courtesy, respect, sound judgment, and professionalism.
• Listens with patience and respect for the other person.
• Takes responsibility for own actions and decisions.
• Demonstrates honesty and integrity in all dealings.
• Maintains a positive attitude and caring spirit.
• Makes effective use of work time to accomplish tasks, keeping personal business, breaks and socializing to a minimum.
• Dependable, trustworthy, and demonstrates appropriate attendance pattern.
• Demonstrates concern for the rights, opinions, privacy and confidentiality of others.
• Willingly seeks new assignments, assumes additional duties when necessary, and takes independent action to identify problems.
• Seeks management involvement when necessary.
• Demonstrates prudent use of company resources.
• Practices Gulfside’s Mission Statement, Vision Statement, and Core Philosophy in both words and actions.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects/tools/controls, reach with hands/arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk, hear, taste, or smell. This employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required for this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Website URL: https://www.813area.com/
Briefly Describe Your Organization
MyArea Network is a city guide to all the great nightlife, events, restaurants and more in each city we’re in nationwide. In Tampa, 813area.com, leads to you the best dining, shopping, where to live and play and how to find the best events in the Tampa Bay area. MyArea Network publishes weekly content and offers full-service advertising to each client as a digital media and marketing firm.
Briefly Describe Anticipated Intern Tasks:
Every applicant should be organized and detailed oriented and able to multitask, working with each department in our Company. Only positive team players should apply. Each candidate should be able to work in a team-oriented, professional environment but also be able to work autonomously. Candidates should be deadline driven and creative thinkers. Relevant course-work or previous work experience is a plus. A personal laptop to bring and work off of is preferred, but not required. MyArea Network works with a broad range of local and national clients which will provide rich networking opportunities for every intern.
Interns in the content department will help staffers create articles/content for publication each week. They need basic writing and editing skills but will have the opportunity to work with our seasoned staff to develop their skills.
Graphic Art Department
Basic knowledge of design concepts is a must. Knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative Cloud is required. Interns will predominately work in Photoshop, but some InDesign or Illustrator projects may arise. A small portfolio to show previous design projects is a plus.
Graphic Art Interns will design display ads that will be seen on our sites across the nation; assist with designing print and point-of-sale materials, designing social media campaigns; proofing, editing or coming up with design concepts and campaigns for clients; basic WordPress web design and development.
Account Management Department interns will work with our staff and learn our we manage each phase of the sales process and our clients.
Name: Collin Sherwin
Title: Content Manager
This position is responsible for the management and execution of our social media and public relations communication strategy. You will be a key contributor to developing the company’s social media marketing strategy, including content and engagement strategies. The marketing intern is responsible for developing and executing digital initiatives, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and assisting with press releases, public relation and taking pictures for our social media.
- Support the marketing team
- Assist in the creation of signage, mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content
- Create and maintain tracking reports of digital and traditional marketing efforts
- Develop new social media campaigns, considering current and planned promotional activities.
- Monitor social channels and respond to feedback, questions, and concerns
- Assist in planning, hosting and staffing of trade shows
- Provide administrative support to management when required
- Assist in the creation of marketing packages and presentations for bids due.
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student studying sales, marketing or communications
- Strong work ethic
- Experience with marketing computer software, online applications, VRM analytics and Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Extensive knowledge of business social media best practices and platforms
- Data entry and computer skills a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Willingness to learn on the job and share experiences with other members of the team
Pay is commensurate with experience.
Contact: Marynes Mateos at firstname.lastname@example.org