The American Association of Kidney Patients, a national non-profit headquartered in Tampa, near USF, is in need of an unpaid intern or volunteers
Some tasks would include: crafting social media posts, assisting with website edits, assisting with public relations efforts, working in digital marketing (Constant Contact).
For more information, contact:
Established in 2004, PP+K is an assembly of 40 (and growing) passionate souls who have come together with one common mission—to “Unite and Take Over.” We are a full-service agency with a focus on developing business and brand solutions for our Clients.
Our services include brand strategy, creative strategy, traditional and experimental communications strategy, media planning and buying, metrics and analytics.
PP+K is always accepting applications for our Account Service internship program.
Account Service interns will learn how to function as part of the account team in a small agency environment. He/she will be involved in day-to-day tasks including opening jobs and facilitation their routing through the agency. They will learn skills in communicating with client from emails to conference calls and local in-person meetings. While also working closely with our internal agency teams including but not limited to the art/copy writing creatives and digital/web teams to complete short and long term campaigns. We also will work together to determine their personal developmental goals and will evaluate them throughout the internship.
PP+K makes every effort for our account service intern to work with each of our account teams so they are able to learn different leadership styles/expectations and work on a variety of agency clients. By the end of the internship, they should be prepared for an entry-level account position in an advertising agency environment. We will work with the student’s schedule during the semester and will assist in logging their hours while maintaining a regular schedule of work.
This unpaid internship will run approximately three months; however, specific start and enddates are flexible.
Resumes are required in PDF format and must be under 1MB in size.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
|Position: Graphic Design Internship|
|Location: Tampa, FL|
|Job Id: 154|
|# of Openings: 1|
JOB TITLE: Graphic Design Intern
REPORTS TO: Graphic Design Manager
FLSA STATUS: Paid Internship, Hourly, Non-Exempt
LOCATION: Tampa Headquarters
The right individual will work collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced environment creating stunning visuals for both print and digital media, translating our strategic goals into brand-compliant deliverables. They will also assist in marketing efforts as needed.
General Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
Candidates must submit a portfolio
Apply here: http://myregenmed.com/employment/
As PR/Marketing Communications Assistant, working in conjunction with the Director of
Marketing, you will develop and shape the company’s PR and digital marketing campaigns across its services, ensuring a strong news flow across the entire business. In addition, you will have the opportunity to enhance the PR and Marketing function across the entire span of the business. This role supports growth objectives by leading on profile raising activities through the utilization of a full mix of public relations and marketing channels.
You will be responsible for establishing and executing a number of PR/Marketing/SEO strategies for a number of projects, while managing and updating websites and web content including blogs and social media profile pages.
Your strength will be in being able to recognize branding opportunities through the effective use of Web Marketing online. Your skill will be in the very best search SEM conversions through Search PPC, Search SEO, and Marketing and digital PR:
• Act as support for the Director of Marketing, providing relevant guidance and support as needed
• Effective relationship management for all of the company’s projects
• Press release writing
• Write copy for various external and internal communications
• Proof reading content from the Director of Marketing
• Work with the Director of Marketing to obtain media coverage for the company’s projects
• Monitor and analyze the coverage. Work with the Director of Marketing to create and distribute
reports to the relevant internal stakeholders
• Edit blog content and update website accordingly
• Maintain and organize the PR archive
• Maintain the company’s and the projects’ presence in social networks and on the Social Media
• Seek PR opportunities on a daily basis by scanning the world’s relevant press, twitter, fb and other social platforms
• Create and implement social media strategies to support PR launches and all year round engagement
• Work with the Director of Marketing to create and implement SEO strategies to support
company’s projects’ marketing
• Create, maintain, optimize and retain a portfolio of natural search campaigns
• Analyze campaign data regularly – via rank tracking tools, Google Analytics and other suitable tools
• Picture researching/image selection for ad hoc needs of articles and marketing material
• Continuous improvement of our Content optimization strategy for new and existing projects
• Managing relationships with external partners
• Identifying trends and opportunities as well as keeping abreast of the industry and constantly
look for new opportunities as well as best practices
• Reporting on progress and contribute to forecasting efforts
Ideally you will have PR/Marketing experience with a minimum of 1+ years’ experience in a similar role either in an in-house marketing team or an SEO or marketing agency.
The successful candidate will be an excellent writer with a great eye for details, with at least 1+ years of experience in a PR/communications capacity and a strong academic background.
The successful PR/Marketing Communications Assistant will have experience in:
• Strong writing and editorial skills including experience of campaigns with a social media element
• Strong PR focused project management skills (blogs, event PR, launches, sponsorship).
• A minimum of 2 years experience in SEO
• Analytical mindset with experience using Google Analytics/Webmaster tools – this will drive all marketing strategies
• Proven experience in social media campaigns
• Willing to work as part of a team which consists of experienced members as well as interns;
• Ability to use WordPress to create websites/landing pages is desirable
• Knowledge of HTML is desirable
• Passionate about and keeping up to date with digital trends is crucial
• Have a general understanding and interest of the digital landscape
• Be driven to progress a career and grow a team
• Excellent touch-typing skills
• Experience in WP is preferred, but not required
Please contact: Nikki Bennett; Nikki@bcotb.com with a resume if interested in the position.
- Enrolled at an accredited college or university
- Recommended as a junior or above and in good standing
- Receive college/university course credit for participating in this program. The amount of course credit to be earned is determined, and must be verified by the college/university, prior to starting assignment.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to give directions
- Completed at least one broadcast journalism writing course
- Good organization skills
- Be able to handle multiple priorities under extreme time constraints
- Must be able to work early morning, evening and weekend shifts and holidays as needed
- Serve as Floor Director during LIVE newscasts
- Operating teleprompter for LIVE and recorded news casts, shows and promos.
- Tuning in LIVE remote shots for newscasts.
- Coding techniques used by newscast directors.