Who is Newswire
At Newswire, we are an agile group of tech and media junkies, always looking to find better ways to help our clients connect to their audiences. We offer a comprehensive SaaS based Media and Marketing platform that helps our clients across the globe send, analyze and create greater return from their PR & Communications efforts. We help our clients deliver the Right Message to the Right Audience at the Right Time through the Right Medium.
The Engagement Manager’s primary responsibility is to build positive customer relationships for customers who have purchased our annual subscription and help identify needs and reach goals through the program. The Engagement Manager will coordinate all activities for customer campaigns with Newswire’s various departments including customer success, sales, marketing and editorial.
This will be a great role for young, business oriented and collaborative individuals looking to build a career in account management and be able to move into a leadership role within the Newswire process and programs.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Liaise with Customers – TheEngagement manager will oversee the customer service operations, dealing with customers directly and often as their first point of contact. They help clients to implement their services and plan projects more effectively, often setting up “discovery sessions” with key stakeholders to identify strategy and goals.
- Analyze Data – In order to gain a clear overview of the customer’s account, engagement managers analyze a multitude of data, such as vision, go to market strategy, whole product and project budgets. From this data, they can create and implement an action plan, once they’ve gained the client’s agreement.
- Manage Campaigns -A key aspect of the engagement manager’s role is to boost morale and build productivity within teams for better and more efficient execution of tasks and projects. The engagement manager leads on many different projects to ensure cohesion between project teams and to make sure that projects meet the initial brief from the client.
- Identify Upselling Opportunities – The Engagement manager finds ways to upsell or cross-sell to increase revenue and have our customers utilizing our services for their needs. They also recommend new systems and procedures to amplify productivity.
- Prepare Reports on Project Performance – The engagement managers prepares reports on customer projects to identify achievements and goals met as well as to highlight any areas for improvement going forward.
- Applying Knowledge of Media and Marketing Strategies – Develop PR plans alongside a team. Utilize media savvy with print and broadcast mediums. Effectively influence decision-makers to promote their brand with an understanding of how broadcast media and its various audiences work.
Qualifications We’re Looking For
- 1-2 years experience in media communications, marketing communications or public relations
- A self-starter, energized by challenges not afraid of them
- Proficient in relevant sales, marketing and productivity tools (Salesforce.com, Marketing Automation, Email tracking, Web alerts/search, Social Media, Excel, etc.)
- Direct Media Experience
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, startup environment
We are in Sarasota, FL! Our offices are specially designed to accommodate Agile teams. It is also within walking distance to many local restaurants and even the beach.
Newswire offers business casual dress, coffee, snacks, catered lunches, monthly chair massages and other amenities. Each employment package includes competitive salary, bonus and commission plan, access to 401(k) after 6 months with company match, medical, dental and vision coverage and paid vacation.
Please note, employment is contingent upon a successful background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $xx,000.00 to $xx,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Media and/or marketing communications/public relations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off