STUDENT GRAPHIC DESIGNER
The Marshall Student Center (MSC) Graphic Designer assists with a wide variety of print and digital media projects promoting services and events to students from the Marshall Student Center and other departments within the Community Development & Student Engagement unit.
The Graphic Designer will work closely with the Marshall Student Center Communications & Marketing Officer in all aspects of this position.
Candidates should be comfortable working 15-20 hours/week. The compensation for this
position is $9.00/hour.
Projects may include but not limited to:
• Promotional Items/T-shirts
• LCD Screens
• Email Newsletters
• Clerical and other tasks as needed.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Current USF student enrolled at the Tampa campus with availability to work consistent
weekday business hours (between 8 am – 6 pm).
• Demonstrated ability in graphic design
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator) and the creative and print
• Must have proven understanding of page design elements and file formatting
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must be organized and customer-service oriented.
• Knowledge of photography and videography, including video editing software,
especially Adobe After Effects.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a cover letter, resume, and online portfolio (or PDF examples) to Lisa Beebe at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be received no later than Friday, April 13, 2018.