As PR/Marketing Communications Assistant, working in conjunction with the Director of
Marketing, you will develop and shape the company’s PR and digital marketing campaigns across its services, ensuring a strong news flow across the entire business. In addition, you will have the opportunity to enhance the PR and Marketing function across the entire span of the business. This role supports growth objectives by leading on profile raising activities through the utilization of a full mix of public relations and marketing channels.
You will be responsible for establishing and executing a number of PR/Marketing/SEO strategies for a number of projects, while managing and updating websites and web content including blogs and social media profile pages.
Your strength will be in being able to recognize branding opportunities through the effective use of Web Marketing online. Your skill will be in the very best search SEM conversions through Search PPC, Search SEO, and Marketing and digital PR:
• Act as support for the Director of Marketing, providing relevant guidance and support as needed
• Effective relationship management for all of the company’s projects
• Press release writing
• Write copy for various external and internal communications
• Proof reading content from the Director of Marketing
• Work with the Director of Marketing to obtain media coverage for the company’s projects
• Monitor and analyze the coverage. Work with the Director of Marketing to create and distribute
reports to the relevant internal stakeholders
• Edit blog content and update website accordingly
• Maintain and organize the PR archive
• Maintain the company’s and the projects’ presence in social networks and on the Social Media
• Seek PR opportunities on a daily basis by scanning the world’s relevant press, twitter, fb and other social platforms
• Create and implement social media strategies to support PR launches and all year round engagement
• Work with the Director of Marketing to create and implement SEO strategies to support
company’s projects’ marketing
• Create, maintain, optimize and retain a portfolio of natural search campaigns
• Analyze campaign data regularly – via rank tracking tools, Google Analytics and other suitable tools
• Picture researching/image selection for ad hoc needs of articles and marketing material
• Continuous improvement of our Content optimization strategy for new and existing projects
• Managing relationships with external partners
• Identifying trends and opportunities as well as keeping abreast of the industry and constantly
look for new opportunities as well as best practices
• Reporting on progress and contribute to forecasting efforts
Ideally you will have PR/Marketing experience with a minimum of 1+ years’ experience in a similar role either in an in-house marketing team or an SEO or marketing agency.
The successful candidate will be an excellent writer with a great eye for details, with at least 1+ years of experience in a PR/communications capacity and a strong academic background.
The successful PR/Marketing Communications Assistant will have experience in:
• Strong writing and editorial skills including experience of campaigns with a social media element
• Strong PR focused project management skills (blogs, event PR, launches, sponsorship).
• A minimum of 2 years experience in SEO
• Analytical mindset with experience using Google Analytics/Webmaster tools – this will drive all marketing strategies
• Proven experience in social media campaigns
• Willing to work as part of a team which consists of experienced members as well as interns;
• Ability to use WordPress to create websites/landing pages is desirable
• Knowledge of HTML is desirable
• Passionate about and keeping up to date with digital trends is crucial
• Have a general understanding and interest of the digital landscape
• Be driven to progress a career and grow a team
• Excellent touch-typing skills
• Experience in WP is preferred, but not required
Please contact: Nikki Bennett; Nikki@bcotb.com with a resume if interested in the position.
WWSB in Sarasota, Florida is looking for a full time Operations Technician to manage the process of ingest, QC, transfer and playout of video/on-air content. Candidates must have a strong eye for detail, quick reflexes, excellent problem solving ability and technical aptitude. The ability to work with people in a fast paced multi-tasking environment is a necessity.
- Switch station breaks and programming analog and digital channels, record satellite program feeds, segment syndicated programming, record newscast for playback, and check quality of program feeds prior to air time.
- Operate Sundance tapeless airplay system: Beta SP, DVC Pro tape machines. Dub commercials, promos and PSA’s for air.
- Check next days logs for missing material.
- Keep accurate transmitter and program logs. Good mathematical, computer and internet skills are necessary.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- commercial ingest, transcoding and segmenting of shows for air, checking video and audio quality and aspect ratio of ingested content.
The candidate will also pan in live shots, verify closed captioning, dub content, shade cameras for newscasts and various other duties. General computer skills are an absolute must. This is an exciting opportunity for a person passionate about television to work with state of the art equipment and systems in an evolving environment.
We are looking for an excellent team player who has a solutions-oriented approach, a “can do” attitude and the ability to multi-task without compromising quality.Must be willing to work occasional nights and weekends with the possibility of overtime.
High School diploma, 20/20 vision (or correctable equivalent). Must be able to work over nights and weekends and to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
Qualified applicants, apply online at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com/jobs/6829/operations-technician/job and attach resume with cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
IT Manager – Sarasota, FL
WWSB ABC-7 in Sarasota, FL is seeking an IT Manager. We are looking for someone who is knowledgeable of the television engineering field, including broadcast IT systems and their integrations. This includes news productions systems, master control automation, satellite automation, studio systems, news aggregation systems, etc.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and 4 yrs work experience in information technology (IT). Strong knowledge of networking fundamentals. Software and hardware support, troubleshooting skills. Expert knowledge in Desktop and Server Operating Systems- Windows, Linux, OS X. Familiarity with major PC applications such as Microsoft Office, Adobe, etc. Strong verbal and written communication skills. MSCE certification is preferred.
The Ideal Candidate has:
Effective Communication Skills, both written and oral
Adaptability, flexibility, self-motivation, problem solving, analytical thinking, good time management skills and the ability to work effectively in a stressful environment
Ability to work independently and on a team at the same time
Methodical, organized and detail oriented work habits
Vendor relations/contract experience a plus
The candidate must be available “on-call” for technical issues during odd hours (nights/weekends) and work cooperatively with staff engineers/technicians and other department managers. Candidates should also be comfortable on ladders, able to lift 40-80 lbs., and be able to perform other physical tasks related to equipment/infrastructure installation.
Qualified applicants, to apply online go to: https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com/jobs/6828/it-manager/job and attach resume with cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
The Social Media Associate will support the social media and marketing teams by assisting with coordinating, creating and posting content to Pinterest, Houzz and other emerging media sites. The associate will help with as needed social media support such as reporting, managing content calendars, publishing schedules, and coordinating photoshoot logistics. Social community management where needed.
Primary Job Functions
1. Ideate and make recommendations for mmend social media engagement content.
2. Manage social media calendar.
3. Monitor and report on social media campaign performance.
4. Assist in social media channel community management,
5. Collaborate with the greater marketing team to ensure clear communication
6. Identify and drive opportunities to continuously improve social media channels and digital marketing performance.
7. Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
Secondary Job Functions
1. Maintain reliable attendance.
2. Actively participate in departmental meetings, training and education. Assist with training other employees and providing backup.
3. Complete other assignments and special projects as requested.
|Education:||· On a path to or in posestion of a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, Technology or related field or equivalent work experience, Required|
|Experience:||· Highly active in multiple social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
· Experience in coordinating projects and deadlines
|Licenses or Certifications||· None|
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities||· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Effective time management and organizational skills
· Work independently as well as in a team environment
· Document management system
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Maintain confidentiality
· Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
· Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
· Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet
· Strong skills in agility, along with the ability to pivot easily when directions and priorities changes on short notice
· Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
· Work professionally with customers and co-workers to efficiently serve our customers, treating both with enthusiasm and respect
· Display empathy, understanding and patience with employees and external customers
· Respond professionally in situations with difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquiries
- Hourly, Full Time
- Occasional Domestic Travel
- Flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary.
For more information, contact Abby Jackson at Ajackson@ashleyfurniture.com
See complete posting:
Candidate must possess excellent communication skills. This person would be responsible for all print and digital marketing material. Person needs to possess problem-solving skills and be a good team member.
• Create original, shareable content appropriate for specific networks
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of report materials
• Manage the company’s web contents and assist in designing the user interface screens
• Prepare presentations
• Create basic designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
Kforce is looking for a highly-driven, solutions-oriented Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their Digital Strategy team in Tampa, Florida (FL). Under managerial direction, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will focus on the strategy and execution of various digital marketing initiatives. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build out various email marketing campaigns utilizing marketing automation platform
- Host associate-level trainings on new talent acquisition tools, in partnership with vendors, ensuring participation and feedback of meeting participants
- Responsible for continual improvement of training quality and evolution to meet department objectives
- Conduct research and seek out opportunities to improve job board postings to maximize ROI
- Coordinate department project status and create detailed reports to communicate updates within and external to the department
- Assist with projects pertaining to job board management, including strategy implementation, license management, and training coordination
- Create and implement firm-wide talent acquisition strategies
- Schedule and attend vendor meetings and capture follow up items
- Assist with graphic design and copywriting on projects for external promotion
- Assist with the design, planning, and implementation of department process improvements with consistent review and updates to policies and procedures
- Act as point of contact for various vendors to coordinate and maintain ongoing activities
- Leverage email system to create and send email marketing campaigns, as needed
- Utilize content management system to update external website, as needed
- 2 – 3 years of digital marketing experience
- 2 – 3 years of email campaign experience
- Experience with training groups of people (face-to-face and teleconference/WebEx)
- Experience in the building and execution of marketing strategies
- General MS Office Suite experience and any marketing automation software
- Agency experience would be a plus
To apply, go to https://www.kforce.com/find-work/search-jobs/#/detail/MTY5Nn5OUkN-MTYyOTU3MFAxfjk5/
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be “the firm most respected by those we serve.”