- Social Media Student Assistant (18054): https://gems.fastmail.usf.edu:4440/psp/gemspro-tam/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=18054&PostingSeq=1
- Communications Student Assistant (18055): https://gems.fastmail.usf.edu:4440/psp/gemspro-tam/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=18055&PostingSeq=1
- Produce live sporting events in several on-campus sports venues and in Raymond James Stadium. We shoot the event with in-house cameras that are wired for videoboards as well as our own state-of-the-art cameras for creative content.
- Create a wide-ranging amount of video content about our teams made for social media. This can range from hype pieces for many programs, workout videos, feature-length stories, game day recaps and more.
Digital Storyteller: Student Video/Photographer
USF Health and Wellness is looking for an experienced digital storyteller to create media content (video, photo, and animation) for Health and Wellness promotional campaigns and services. We also need top-notch, professional photos from events and activities.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Able to work 10-15 hours per week
- Has taken courses in photography, videography, digital media, etc.
- Or has prior experience
- Proficient in Premier and Lightroom
- Interested in (or has ability in) After Effects and Audacity
- Dependable, curious, creative, and eager to learn*
- Able to find interview subjects, write scripts, and create graphics
- Assist in technical aspects, live streaming, equipment expertise, etc.
- Develop storyboards to inform the creative process
Preference is given to a student with experience who can stay in the position for 2 years. This is a paid position of $9.50 per hour.
Please send resume to Chris Haywood at email@example.com as soon as possible.
Christine Haywood, MA
Assistant Director, Marketing and Communications
Health and Wellness, USF
Public Relations Internship at Moffitt Cancer Center
Do you love writing? Do you like to have fun? Do you want to join a creative, dynamic team that’s making a difference in the fight against cancer? If you answered yes, you may be the next intern in Public Relations & Strategic Communication Department at Moffitt Cancer Center.
Work Responsibilities and Projects:
• Draft basic public relations materials including, news releases, media alerts, fact
• sheets, appeal letters, and other materials as directed
• Meet with faculty to discuss and develop proactive pitching ideas
• Create reports on media coverage
• Send newsworthy items to appropriate Moffitt physicians, researchers, administrators and staff
• Coordinate logistics for video and photo shoots
• Compile and update media contact databases
• Research and draft articles for Moffitt publications
• Develop social media content to promote Moffitt publications
• Update MOFFITT.org website
• Monitor and engage in Moffitt’s social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest)
• Assist with video shoots
• Assist with the promotion of community relations outreach and events
• Support the development and execution of community relations events
This unpaid internship (approximately 20 hours per week) is open to college students. Applicants should have completed coursework in public relations, journalism and/or communications. Prior internships in public relations or journalism are a plus. Please email your résumé, cover letter and writing samples to:
Kim Polacek, APR, CPRC
Senior Public Relations Account Coordinator
Moffitt Cancer Center
July 27, 2018
Video Production Intern at Moffitt Cancer Center
Flexible pending student schedule (anytime Mon-Fri from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with possible weekend shoots)
1. Learn more about video production
o Implementation of video archive
o Assist Multimedia Producer with video production
o Setup and breakdown of equipment
o Coordination of video shoots
o Gain experience using industry standard DSLR cameras in the production process of capturing interviews and general ENG practices
2. Increase your understanding of multimedia integration using video
o Collaborate with team members on video distribution opportunities for optimal viewership
o Develop graphic design for video
3. Develop editing and interview skills
o Assist with editing video packages using Adobe CC
o Learn story telling techniques
4. Receive college credit if needed for internship
o Compile ePortfolio of work
• Support special events
• Assist with interviews at events
• Conduct interviews for patient and team member spotlights
• Assist with coordination of video production for Moffitt 30th anniversary projects
• Assist with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
• Review analytics and assist with reports
• Adobe CC
• Microsoft Office
How to Apply
This unpaid internship is open to college students who are taking classes in video production. Prior internships are a plus, but not required. Please email your résumé, cover letter and video reel to:
Lizette Robles Community Relations and Digital Media Manager
Moffitt Cancer Center
Deadline July 27, 2018
Spectrum, located in Tampa’s Channel District, specializes in content creation. We’re an Emmy Award winning entertainment, branding and content studio that combines the best storytellers, advertisers and digital minds in one place. We tell stories about lots of things using many different mediums – from launching brands to producing TV shows to creating engaging online content – but through it all we never lose sight that everything we do starts with a great story.
General Internship Information
Available summer internships at Spectrum include the following:
• Creative Services Internship
Students are able to work side-by-side with award-winning writers, producers, directors, designers and editors and get a real-life look at the nuts and bolts of a living, breathing entertainment, branding and content studio.
Interns must be able to commit a minimum of 192 internship hours and be enrolled in an internship course/program to be eligible. More hours can be obtained, if needed, to meet internship credit requirements. No monetary compensation is offered, but students often go on to full-time or freelance careers with Spectrum.
Minimum of four (4) completed semesters of advertising/communications related coursework. Experience with creative development, writing and pitching required. Ideal candidates also have an active social media presence. Students must furnish a portfolio or work samples to be eligible. Students must have their own lodging in the Tampa Bay area and have reliable transportation.
Interns will gain exposure to some or all of the following:
▪ Creative brainstorming
▪ Content creation for social platforms
▪ On-set production etiquette
▪ Post-production workflow
▪ Agency business practices and culture
▪ Account management
▪ Strategy development
▪ Business development
No phone calls, please. E-mail resume with “Creative Services Internship” noted in the subject line, along with a cover letter or introductory message about your interest in our program and link(s) to your portfolio or work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Media Specialist is responsible for assisting in the production of all media content.
This includes but is not limited to: Event footage, Original project footage and edit files, Photos ( Event, Missions, etc.), Artistic elements purchased or created for projects (logos, vector art, stock video/photography, music beds, voice-overs, etc.), Presentation files (MediaShout, Powerpoint, ProPresenter, etc.), and A/V archival recordings of events.
The Media Specialist must also be able to utilize knowledge, technology, and artistic skills to enhance services and events that require visual media, as well as shoot, direct and edit original projects when appropriate. The Media Specialist must also be able to seek useful pre-packaged elements (movie/tv clips, videos for purchase, etc.) for company use.
Email resume and cover letter to LaJun Cole at email@example.com
President LaJun Cole
Phone: 813-240-0501 to 844-937-2653
About Cole & Company Global DBA LaJun & Valora Cole Ministries:
LaJun & Valora Cole Ministries is a global organization with a mission to empower, encourage and equip individuals. We further endeavor to assist individuals in discovering, developing and deploying their greatest purpose and potential.
Tampa Bay Parenting Magazine, the area’s most trusted resource for family fun, local stories and events is looking for a video production/marketing intern to assist in creating fun and informative videos for our social media channels and website.
*Work with Editorial Manager and Editorial Assistant to curate digital content for multiple websites and social media platforms.
*Shoot and edit short videos for website and social media.
*Assist with Facebook Live video productions.
*Help create graphics and photos for website, social media and e-mail communications.
*There will be opportunities to write articles for print and web.
A strong interest in social media and creative marketing.
Previous experience with photography/videography.
Moderate to strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere) is preferred.
A willingness to learn and even share your knowledge!
Available summer or fall semester. We are flexible with schedules, but hours required will be during weekday business hours.
Contact: Sarah Stoulil: firstname.lastname@example.org