- project management for creation of brochures, flyers, social media graphics, etc.
- taking the order from the client and submitting the project to the graphic designer
- giving marketing advice if needed
- reviewing design work to make sure work was completed according to client’s request and submitting it back to the client
- Account Executive/Graphic Designer – Dual Role
- Responsible for working with on campus departments, organizations, and events to sell advertisements in the newspaper. Will work with and assist other members of the sales team. Ideal candidate is organized, goal oriented, and has excellent communication skills.
- Creating and resizing advertisements for clients, creating cover art, laying out each day’s paper, and developing any graphic elements requested by the news team. Ideal candidate has experience in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign, is creative, and has an eye for design.
- Eligible for internship credit
- Paid (hourly plus sales commission)
- 5 hours per week paid training starting October
- 20 hours per week starting in January
- Must be available to work starting January 2nd
- Apply to Gloria Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Office for Undergraduate Research Needs Your Expertise!
The Office for Undergraduate Research (OUR) is seeking two students to join our marketing team during the Spring 2018 semester. Interns will help shape and execute the branding campaign for the 2018 Undergraduate Research Conference. Intern responsibilities include but are not limited to: creating marketing videos and social media spots to market the event, interviewing conference presenters and attendees, designing and attending campus events to promote the conference, creating press releases, reaching out to local news organization to publicize the event, and additional task as outlined by the OUR marketing team. Please see position details and application criteria below:
Position Criteria: Applicants must…
- be an undergraduate student in good academic standing
- be enrolled full-time (9 credits) during the Spring 2018 semester
- have a minimum GPA of 3.0
***Mass Communications majors specializing in multimedia journalism and production, public relations, and advertising are strongly encouraged to apply.
Position Details: Interns will…
- be available up to 10 hours per week.
- be available to attend weekly team meetings
- receive a stipend of $1,300, which will be distributed over the course of the spring semester.
- be available to attend the Undergraduate Research Conference on April 19, 2018
How to Apply:
Please send a professional resume and a statement of interest to the OUR Assistant Director, Lisa M. Piazza- email@example.com . The statement should describe your skills, background, and experience relevant to the position.
AWSM INTERNSHIPS & SCHOLARSHIPS
Up to 10 female college students will receive:
» a paid summer internship
» a $1,000 scholarship
» registration and lodging at AWSM’s 2018 conference
» a one-year membership to AWSM!
Recent employers include: ESPN, CNN, USA Today, MLB.com, USA Softball, Golf Channel and Sports Illustrated
THE ASSOCIATION FOR WOMEN IN SPORTS MEDIA
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN PURSUING A CAREER IN
PRINT/DIGITAL, BROADCAST OR MEDIA RELATIONS,
FIND THE APPLICATION AT AWSMONLINE.ORG
APPLY SEPT. 1 THRU OCT. 31
NO FEE FOR AWSM MEMBERS // $40 FOR NON-MEMBERS
SIGN UP FOR A STUDENT MEMBERSHIP FOR JUST $25 AND SAVE!
OPEN TO SOPHOMORES, JUNIORS AND SENIORS AND GRAD STUDENTS