20 hours per week
Rainmaker Music Management is an artist management team located in Tampa, FL. We’re currently seeking creative students to help with all things social media. You’ll get to learn about the music industry along with gaining practical experience in marketing, communication, social media, and influencing. Don’t be surprised if you get to join the office at live performances and even meet some of our incredible clients.
Learn to apply the skills and concepts discussed in your coursework to better perform both in our office and in your academic lives. This may even turn into a paid position once your internship is completed.
– Dedicated to working at least 20 hours a week
– Ability to show history of work related to marketing, communication, and social media
– Meet deadlines
– Strong written and verbal skills
– Communicate respectfully with team members and celebrity clients
– Experience in Photoshop and other editing software a plus
– Love of music and an existing social media following a plus
To inquire about this opportunity, please contact Jillian Brooks at Jill@Rainmakermanagement.net
Please include your resume and any professional or academic recommendations.
Seeking Web Development & Social Media Part-Time Intern
American Media Group is a sales and consulting firm located in Ybor. We are a startup looking to expand our website and social capabilities. We are seeking a part-time intern to assist with the following areas: website development, social media, and content writing.
If interested, please send an email to email@example.com to set up an interview.
To learn more about us, visit our website: https://americanmediagroups.com/
Evolve & Co is now accepting resumes for Spring 2020 Internships. 🙌
Advertising // Graphic Design // Journalism // Mass Comm // Marketing // Public Relations // Entrepreneurship // Business
apply: Send resume and cover letter to
Glad to have you!
MyCity Social is a great place to advance your career. We’ve been in business for about 10 years and operate out of three offices in Florida. Starting as a magazine publishing company, we understand that all small businesses need a digital footprint that includes social media, email marketing, updated websites, blogs, SEO, etc.
We strive to provide a work environment where each employee is considered a partner and an essential part of our creative team.
The intern will assist the digital marketing team with the following:
Social Media Design:
Research/Understand clients niche;
Develop a social media strategy;
Design social media graphics with strategy in mind.
Review Social Media Posts:
Reviewing all graphics and content for spelling mistakes.
Optimize, manage and respond to customer feedback on all business listings.
Grow social media channels:
Engage, respond and promote business through social media (Organically/Paid).
Schedule social media posts:
Schedule social media posts on all social media accounts using our scheduling software.
Create notes on all accounts explaining social media focus/strategy for the week.
Double checking all social media posts have been scheduled.
How can you strive in this position:
Must be an active student from an accredited university who is majoring in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or Advertising.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing
- Applicants should be creative, forward-thinking and be eager to learn about this exciting industry.
- Ability to take initiatives, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional ability to manage details
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and part of a team
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Unpaid internship for credit with potential hire at the end of internship term .
- Anticipated Weekly Time Commitment: 20 hours.
- Job type: Part-tim
Your Hard work pays off:
- Résumé building experience in marketing and communications, relationship management, and other aspects of community relations.
- It’s a great opportunity to learn about what happens behind the scenes of a Digital Marketing Agency.
- Applicants will receive recognition letters from Marketing Manager and CEO.
Office: 321-293-0297 ext. 712
Direct Line: 813-295-8365 Cell: 386-747-7527
We’re hiring a Digital Content Creator to be part of our next-level team at FOX 13 – WTVT in Tampa, FL. Reporting to the Digital Content Manager, the Digital Content Creator will be laser-focused on telling stories that matter most to digital users – with a focus on social media platforms – and doing it better than anyone else.
Does this sound like you? You’re smart, fast on your feet, team-oriented and full of energy. You’re an expert in digital and social media platforms. You know a big story when you hear it. You’re obsessed with details. Nothing gets past you. You have a zero-tolerance policy for grammatical errors. You love a fast-paced, challenging environment and crave the chance to learn new things. You’ve got goals, which you strive to meet and exceed (all of them). You thrive in a competitive, fearless culture of creativity and expertise. Most of all, you want to win. Every. Single. Day.
The person we’re looking for lives and breathes social media, and is driven by an intense passion for storytelling. If that’s you, your dream team awaits. Create compelling, UX-focused content related to news, events and topics relevant to local users and beyond, including text stories, photos/graphics, live streaming content, breaking news, and social media elements. Engage and build loyalty among communities. Reach and engage users on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and beyond. Work with Group Content Team and other FTS markets to distribute high-interest stories at scale. Follow group standards. Monitor real-time analytics. Serve as liaison to newsroom, ensuring digital and social dominance. Other duties as deemed necessary and assigned.
3+ years’ experience developing and publishing content, including news, on digital and social platforms preferred. BA/BS degree, preferably in Journalism, Communications or related field with emphasis on digital publishing. Social media expert. Excellent writer and storyteller. Superior news judgement. Impeccable writing and copy editing skills. Overwhelming attention to detail. Thrive under deadline pressure. Stellar communication skills. Proficient in content management systems, video publishing, live streaming, and digital analytics tools. Video and photo editing experience (Adobe products a plus).
To apply, follow this link: https://fox.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/FOXTVST_EAST/job/USA—FL—Tampa—3213-W-Kennedy-Blvd/Digital-Content-Creator_R50009289-1 To apply, follow this link: