Glad to have you!
MyCity Social is a great place to advance your career. We’ve been in business for about 10 years and operate out of three offices in Florida. Starting as a magazine publishing company, we understand that all small businesses need a digital footprint that includes social media, email marketing, updated websites, blogs, SEO, etc.
We strive to provide a work environment where each employee is considered a partner and an essential part of our creative team.
The intern will assist the digital marketing team with the following:
Social Media Design:
Research/Understand clients niche;
Develop a social media strategy;
Design social media graphics with strategy in mind.
Review Social Media Posts:
Reviewing all graphics and content for spelling mistakes.
Optimize, manage and respond to customer feedback on all business listings.
Grow social media channels:
Engage, respond and promote business through social media (Organically/Paid).
Schedule social media posts:
Schedule social media posts on all social media accounts using our scheduling software.
Create notes on all accounts explaining social media focus/strategy for the week.
Double checking all social media posts have been scheduled.
How can you strive in this position:
Must be an active student from an accredited university who is majoring in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or Advertising.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing
- Applicants should be creative, forward-thinking and be eager to learn about this exciting industry.
- Ability to take initiatives, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional ability to manage details
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and part of a team
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Unpaid internship for credit with potential hire at the end of internship term .
- Anticipated Weekly Time Commitment: 20 hours.
- Job type: Part-tim
Your Hard work pays off:
- Résumé building experience in marketing and communications, relationship management, and other aspects of community relations.
- It’s a great opportunity to learn about what happens behind the scenes of a Digital Marketing Agency.
- Applicants will receive recognition letters from Marketing Manager and CEO.
Office: 321-293-0297 ext. 712
Direct Line: 813-295-8365 Cell: 386-747-7527