Apply online: https://www.teamworkonline.com/hockey-jobs/tampanhl/tampa-bay-lightning/internship/human-resources-internship-summer-2018-1936544
Apply by Monday, May 21
20 hours/week; $15 an hour
Job Duties & Responsibilities
-Update and maintain PCGS’s social media presence, including scheduling Facebook
-Create quality and attention-grabbing posts that will benefit PCGS students, community partners and potential donors
-Respond to all comments, messages and inquiries on media channels
-Create fliers, videos and interactive tools to help boost engagement
-Purchase posts, while managing the budget
-Assist in planning, writing and managing monthly newsletter
-Draft at least four news articles a month
-Delegate news stories to other team members
-Seek out interesting news stories relating to the college that interests the general public
-Draft, distribute and pitch news releases, media alerts and other stories
-Upload news stories to USF PCGS website
-Set up and break down PCGS hosted events
-Design fliers, graphics, e-vites and other marketing material for major events hosted by PCGS
-Organize and attend monthly marketing committee meeting, including preparing agenda and taking minutes
-Reach out to the community organizations, general public and donors with the message about PCGS
-Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions and venues for marketing and communications
-Research jobs for potential graduate/graduated students in the student development program
-Send out various job opportunities, certifications, workshops and conferences to help the students enhance their resumes
-Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space
-Completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., English, Marketing/Communications, Advertising, Journalism or Public Relations)
-Previous internship or related experience in marketing or communications is a plus
-Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel)
-Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop highly desired. Knowledge of HTML and graphic design a plus
-Be an effective communicator, both written and oral
-Ability to communicate in a professional manner with press and community contacts
-Be self-motivated, possess good organizational skills, be detail-oriented, have the ability to prioritize, and be able to multitask and meet deadlines
Note: Other duties may been assigned as needed. Applicant may be required to work occasional evenings.
This position required a Level 1 criminal background check.
Send your resume and cover letter to Kelly Gaskell, assistant director of Patel College of Global Sustainability: email@example.com
KMVT a Gray Television station has an opening for a reporter/multi-media journalist. This person will research, shoot, write, edit and present news stories on the air. He/she will also post news content on our website, and be actively involved with social media.
• Experience in college-level broadcast journalism training.
• A college degree in broadcast journalism, or equivalent experience.
• Video examples of on-air work.
• Ability to lift and carry equipment including tripod, camera and lights.
• Ability to work independently.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
• Be willing to work weekends, nights or any given shift.
• Must be able to find enterprise news stories.
• Must be able to work under deadlines.
• Candidates should also exhibit a good work ethic, strong people skills, the ability to be a team player and must maintain a professional attitude at all times.
If you feel you have these skills, please go here to apply: https://my.peoplematter.com/mja/graytelevision/jobapp/GetStarted?jobOpenings=dcff3b16-ad1e-41b0-9e03-a716016cb589&refererUrl=https://gray.tv/index.php?page=search-jobs
KMVT is the dominate news source for Twin Falls and Central Idaho. Twin Falls offers great scenic views and diverse recreation opportunities. Winter in Idaho bring the opportunity for snow sports all over the state, and our station is 45 minutes from world class skiing in Sun Valley. When the snow melts you can enjoy mountain biking, hiking, fishing, and picnics. Take in views of the massive Snake River Canyon or tee off surrounded by canyon walls and dazzling waterfalls. Home to the “Niagara of the West”, Shoshone Falls is higher than Niagara Falls and a unique and beautiful site to enjoy. Kayak and explore the Snake River or dine in a great local restaurant, featuring fresh Idaho potatoes of course.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray Television’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.”
This virtual position is responsible for assisting the Council’s Regional Director, Coordinators, and other staff members with the administration and coordination of the following major categories of internal operations and organizational activities. The Intern reports to the Manager of Training, Development, and Regional Operations, with direction from other National Diversity Council staff.
Primary tasks include:
• Promote Council events through communications to various groups already involved in the Council, as well as those who could be potentially interested in participating
• Distribute communications to various email list-serves for chapter meetings, events, and conference calls
• Draft articles – such as pre-event, post-event, and coverage pieces – for the Council’s
• Promote events through social media outlets (i.e., Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
• Create weekly blurbs to help promote Council events and initiatives, as well as diversity and inclusion stories taking place nationally and globally
• Update pictures on social media sites accordingly
Activities & Events
• Conduct research, primarily on LinkedIn and Google, for potential speakers, award recipients,
and contacts in specific Council locations
• Conduct research on organizations that might be interested in becoming more active in the Council
• Help organize Council events
• Help organize logistics for chapter meetings
• Submit website requests to the web team
• Submit graphics requests to the graphics team for event flyers
• Update data and submit web, graphics, and communications request via Salesforce
• Coordinate conference calls and meetings based on different people’s schedules
• Update documents as needed
• Update email list-serves and excel spreadsheets as needed
• Record meeting minutes and conference call minutes as needed
• Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program.
• Must be able to commit to at least 1 year of internship service. *Note that this time frame is not definite and will depend on the intern’s performance in the role.
• During work hours, must have access to a computer with: Outlook, Excel, Word, and
• Must be able to work very efficiently with little supervision, given that the role is virtual
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and three references to
Spectrum, located in Tampa’s Channel District, specializes in content creation. We’re an Emmy Award winning entertainment, branding and content studio that combines the best storytellers, advertisers and digital minds in one place. We tell stories about lots of things using many different mediums – from launching brands to producing TV shows to creating engaging online content – but through it all we never lose sight that everything we do starts with a great story.
General Internship Information
Available summer internships at Spectrum include the following:
• Creative Services Internship
Students are able to work side-by-side with award-winning writers, producers, directors, designers and editors and get a real-life look at the nuts and bolts of a living, breathing entertainment, branding and content studio.
Interns must be able to commit a minimum of 192 internship hours and be enrolled in an internship course/program to be eligible. More hours can be obtained, if needed, to meet internship credit requirements. No monetary compensation is offered, but students often go on to full-time or freelance careers with Spectrum.
Minimum of four (4) completed semesters of advertising/communications related coursework. Experience with creative development, writing and pitching required. Ideal candidates also have an active social media presence. Students must furnish a portfolio or work samples to be eligible. Students must have their own lodging in the Tampa Bay area and have reliable transportation.
Interns will gain exposure to some or all of the following:
▪ Creative brainstorming
▪ Content creation for social platforms
▪ On-set production etiquette
▪ Post-production workflow
▪ Agency business practices and culture
▪ Account management
▪ Strategy development
▪ Business development
No phone calls, please. E-mail resume with “Creative Services Internship” noted in the subject line, along with a cover letter or introductory message about your interest in our program and link(s) to your portfolio or work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Media Specialist is responsible for assisting in the production of all media content.
This includes but is not limited to: Event footage, Original project footage and edit files, Photos ( Event, Missions, etc.), Artistic elements purchased or created for projects (logos, vector art, stock video/photography, music beds, voice-overs, etc.), Presentation files (MediaShout, Powerpoint, ProPresenter, etc.), and A/V archival recordings of events.
The Media Specialist must also be able to utilize knowledge, technology, and artistic skills to enhance services and events that require visual media, as well as shoot, direct and edit original projects when appropriate. The Media Specialist must also be able to seek useful pre-packaged elements (movie/tv clips, videos for purchase, etc.) for company use.
Email resume and cover letter to LaJun Cole at email@example.com
President LaJun Cole
Phone: 813-240-0501 to 844-937-2653
About Cole & Company Global DBA LaJun & Valora Cole Ministries:
LaJun & Valora Cole Ministries is a global organization with a mission to empower, encourage and equip individuals. We further endeavor to assist individuals in discovering, developing and deploying their greatest purpose and potential.