From the Marketing Director for the local Chick-fil-A restaurant in New Tampa:
I am contacting you to see if there is a student that would be interested in interning in my department. This position could offer compensation. This student may also be a shared resource with Training and Recruiting. Therefore, this student will gain experience in:
– In-store marketing of seasonal products as received from CFA Corporate
– In-store compliance of marketing collateral such as POP, menu boards, nutrition sheets, community boards, reader board, tray liners and more. (This area will require multi-tasking but also attention to the Guest Experience. The student will have an opportunity to be creative and develop messaging that is suitable and attractive to the market based on relevant topics)
– In-store training requirements that include, but not limited to, station checklists and other avenues of ensuring efficiency in the restaurant. Student will work with a few other senior managers in creating a system that ensures success in opening the store and closing the store
– In-store operation improvements for the Catering Department
– Long-Range Planning for social media strategies such as Facebook and Instagram. This student may actually own this in its entirety
– Community relations in meeting with PTAs from various schools to determine partnership opportunities with CFA in 2017-2018 school year.
– Access to phenomenal Corporate training videos, marketing plans and artwork in order to develop impactful guest communications (at store-level, catering and in the community).
Hopefully the list above gives a good idea of what learning opportunities are available. Most of the work will be completed from our Marketing office which is located approximately 2 miles away from the store in a corporate office park.
Email resume and cover letter to:
Chick-fil-A New Tampa at I-75
17513 Bruce B Downs Blvd
Tampa, Florida 33647