Social Media and Marketing Intern
The South Florida School of Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Sciences houses our Doctor of Physical Therapy program, Professional Athletic Training program, Advance Post-Professional Athletic Training program, Orthopaedic residency program, along with areas in research and clinical services. Our school is one of the fastest moving in the country jumping over 30 spots to become a Top 50 program.
Our school seeks an intern(s) for Summer 2021 and Fall 2021. Depending on applications we may select different candidates for each semester. When you submit your resume please let us know your preference (Summer, Fall, or Both).
- Social media management (Twitter, IG, Facebook)
- Graphic design
- Video editing/production
- Developing tactics and actions
- Testing and deploying marketing strategies
- Event coordination
- Written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional, enthusiastic, mission-driven personality.
- Ability to work independently and in team environments.
- Maintains confidentiality of information.
- This is an unpaid internship position, but we can work with students to obtain academic credit. Interns work with their direct supervisor to design a weekly schedule to fit the needs of the position.
- Gain experience in higher education, healthcare, marketing, communications, and social media
- Flexible work schedule & hours
- Can be done mostly remote and/or on-campus
- Located on campus, minimal travel
- Fun environment working with staff, faculty, and students
Education, Experience, and Attributes
- Pursing a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or a relatable field.
- Graphic design and social media management experience is preferred, not required
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and InDesign preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business information.
- Computer savvy, including web and graphics at a skill level to update the website and produce basic collateral materials.
- Builds constructive and effective relationships.
Please note this job description is designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send resumes and cover letters to Jeremy Turkall, Manger Educational & Student Affairs email@example.com. All resumes will be reviewed upon receipt. If you have questions please also reach out to Mr. Turkall via email.