The American Heart Association Creative and Digital Strategies director is seeking an intern for the summer 2019 semester. This internship is a great learning experience for students looking for employment in digital strategies, video production and design.
About the American Heart Association
Founded in 1924, the American Heart Association is the nation’s oldest and largest voluntary health organization with a mission to be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives. To help prevent, treat and defeat these diseases, we fund cutting-edge research, conduct lifesaving public and professional educational programs, and advocate to protect public health.
Description of primary duties
- Sort and organize affiliate photo and video libraries on SharePoint
- Research and gather information for social media content kits
- Create video content for social media
- Create design materials for affiliate initiatives (i.e. Project: Community info sheets)
- Help with weekly e-newsletter
- Social media savvy
- Strong writer
- Proficient in video editing in Adobe Creative Cloud programs or other programs
- Proficient in design in Adobe Creative Cloud programs
- Knowledgeable in design and video best practices
- Outgoing, hardworking, punctual
Please email resumes to Sofia Simancas : Sofia.Simancas@heart.org