The Marshall Student Center (MSC) Marketing Project Coordinator assists with a wide variety of communication and marketing projects for the MSC Marketing Department, with particular concentration in project management. The Marketing Assistant will work closely with the Marshall Student Center Communications & Marketing Officer in all aspects of this position.
Candidates should be comfortable working 15-20 hours/week. The compensation for this position is $8.46/hour.
Specific responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
• Create and manage accurate and up to date web content on Marshall Student Center site.
• Manage MSC marketing tools including: MSC LCD screens and atrium banners.
• Assist in managing the flow of marketing projects and tasks submitted from all Community Development and Student Engagement unit departments. This includes reviewing requests, assigning projects to appropriate team member/graphic design team, specifying deadlines, and communicating edits and finalized graphics.
• Coordinate with MSC Marketing Assistant to create content, contests, videos, etc. that college students will relate to in order to increase traffic to websites and social media pages and engage followers, as well as support the goals of the Community Development and Student Engagement unit – Get Involved!
• Attend two mandatory MSC Student Staff retreats – one in the fall semester and one in the spring semester.
• Clerical and other tasks as needed.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Current USF student enrolled at the Tampa campus with availability to work consistent weekday business hours (between 8 am – 6 pm).
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Marketing and communications student or similar major
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must be organized, goal-oriented, strategic, and customer-service oriented.
• Familiarity with content management systems, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop), creative and print processes.
• Experience with photography and videography, including video editing software, especially Adobe After Effects.
The job code is 23085 and the posting closes on Monday, Oct. 14.
Here is a link: