2019 McKay Fall Internship
Collegiate Sports: Content Marketing + Social Media
Our diverse team here at McKay Advertising+Activation (MA+A) is looking to bring on a Collegiate Sports: Content Marketing + Social Media Intern for the 2019 Fall months. The goal is to expand our College Sports initiative for a branch of our company called MA+A Sports. We are seeking an AVID sports fan who is constantly up to date with the latest news, trends and updates.
At McKay Advertising + Activation we integrate advertising into revenue. We provide data and strategyforward consulting for our clients, and we take a digital-first approach to daily challenges.
We offer a flexible schedule if you continue to take classes and provide extensive training, guidance and support. Gain invaluable work experience and experience the digital advertising industry from the inside.
• Min: 15 hours per week
Duties & Responsibilities
• Accurately tell stories that are both engaging and informative
• Create weekly content for MA+A Sports (Blogs, Email marketing, social media)
• Create and manage MA+A Sports Social Media
• Research college sports trends & updates to make informed decisions for content.
• Perform any additional duties that may fall within the scope of internship
• Enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program
• Collegiate sport junkie!
• Strong writing and storytelling skills (Creative & research-based)
• Social media management
• Ability to multi-task and take initiative
Contact: email@example.com 813.810.4183