Video and Design Internship
The American Heart Association’s Southeast Creative and Digital Strategies Director is seeking an intern for the Fall 2019 semester. This internship is a great learning experience for students looking for employment in digital strategies, video production and design.
About the American Heart Association
Founded in 1924, the American Heart Association is the nation’s oldest and largest voluntary health organization with a mission to be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives. To help prevent, treat and defeat these diseases, we fund cutting-edge research, conduct lifesaving public and professional educational programs, and advocate to protect public health.
Description of primary duties
- Sort, organize, and build photo and video libraries for staff on SharePoint
- Research and gather information for themed social media content kits
- Create video content and campaigns for social media
- Create design materials for regional initiatives (i.e. info sheets, graphics, etc.)
- Proofread weekly e-newsletter (AP Style)
- Other relevant duties as assigned
- Social media savvy
- Strong writer
- Proficient in video editing in Adobe Creative Cloud programs
- Proficient in design in Adobe Creative Cloud programs
- Outgoing, hardworking, punctual
Please email resumes or letters of interest to Kelley Riedy, Director of Communications and Marketing, at Kelley.Riedy@heart.org.