Company: Divine Connections Massage and Spa
Position: Marketing Assistant / Receptionist
Compensation and hours: Paid position; 20-35 hours a week; Immediate Need
*Will accept applicants looking for summer internship, although it is more desirable/preferred for applicants looking for job with no designated end time frame.
Objective: The marketing intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans. This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels/methodologies to the professional community, healthcare professionals and the public at large.
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
· Work directly with Marketing Director for upcoming campaigns, strategies and execution of marketing materials
· Assist with business development per business plan and marketing strategy
· Perform all receptionist duties including client check-outs, answering phones and spa cleaning schedule.
· Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, internet, social media, and develop new methods of marketing
· Assist in the creation of signage, mock-ups, email campaigns, online promotions.
· Maintain tracking report of public relations activity, marketing and sales data
· Assist with marketing/advertising and/or arranging meetings with persons responsible for or in a position to refer clients
· Utilize monthly networking meeting and events to promote spa
· Arrange presentations massage services at staff meetings in hospitals, schools, doctor’s offices and private companies.
· Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
· Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
Contact: Send your resume to DivineConnectionsMarketing@gmail.com