Title: Internet Marketing Specialist Date: November 18, 2016
Dept/Location: Internet/Tampa, Florida Job Type: Full Time Employment
Mediagistic is a rapidly growing national marketing agency primarily in the home service industry. We are looking for an entry level Internet Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic team. In this position the Internet Marketing Specialist will work cross functionally within the Internet Marketing Department to assist on special projects and fulfill data entry requests. This role is perfect for the individual looking to get their foot in the door at a marketing agency with opportunity for growth!
To be successful in this role you will need a broad understanding of website development, basic SEO principles, inbound marketing, performance marketing and a strong attention to detail.
Internet Marketing Specialist will model the behavior reflecting company culture, mission and values; have a high degree of attention to detail in order to achieve Mediagistic’s vision as the premier marketing and advertising agency for home service companies.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Assist in special internet marketing projects as needed
- Create project requests in Workamajig as needed
- Assist Digital Strategy, Social Media, Content, and Performance marketing teams with administrative work and reporting tasks
- Assist Senior Manager of Internet Operations with projects and administrative work as needed
- Receive training within all Internet Marketing Departments to achieve experience and career growth
- Transcribe client onboarding information in reporting platform
- Train on blogger outreach program and implement strategy
- Order directory syndication for dealers with the package level that warrants it
- Enter Google My Business information for clients
- Make other data changes as requested
Core Competencies & Character Attributes:
- Initiative: Highly motivated, tactical thinker who works well independently
- Proactive Attitude: Identifies areas of opportunity
- Adaptability: The ability to work within a fast-paced atmosphere
- Positive Attitude: Must be a team player with a collaborative spirit and a passion for success
- Creativity: Imagination and ability to solve difficult marketing objectives
- Dependability: Responds to requests for service and assistance
- Teamwork: Balances team and individual responsibilities
- Communication: Effectively communicates with internal departments
- Time Management: Is able to complete all job requirements in allotted time
- Work Ethic: Displays an organized and results-oriented approach, and motivation to perform without extensive direction
- Accuracy: Displays high quality of work and level of accuracy
- Resourceful: Exercise patience as needed and demonstrate effective problem solving ability
- Accountability: Punctual, reliable, and takes ownership of actions
- Integrity: Trustworthy and ethical with relation to communication and business decisions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Enthusiasm for online marketing
- Excellent grammar and communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and resources simultaneously
- Directly reports to the Senior Manager of Internet Operations
Work is normally performed in a typical interior office environment that requires normal safety precautions such as typical office or administrative work.
Work is performed in various environmental conditions and performed mostly outside in various weather elements.
Work involves moderate risks or discomforts that require special safety precautions. Employees may be required to use protective clothing or gear.
Work environment involves high risks of exposure to potentially dangerous situations or unusual environmental stress that requires a range of safety and other precautions.
Job involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, and standing may be minimally required to complete tasks.
Job involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, and standing are occasionally required to complete tasks.
Job involves standing more than four hours per day; stooping, bending, lifting and/or pushing up to 25lbs. are regularly required to complete tasks.
Job requires routinely standing, stooping, bending, lifting and/or pushing up to 50lbs. or exerting heavy force to complete tasks.
No travel required
Travel will be required rarely, if at all.
Total travel time will be less than 10% of the time.
Travel will be required occasionally.
Total travel time may be up to 25% of the time.
Travel will be required frequently.
Total travel time will be more than 25% of the time.
HR Business Partner
O: 813.909.7770 x303 M: 808-392-2044
email@example.com | www.mediagistic.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The above declarations shall not give any employee any right to continued employment by Mediagistic, Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.