The goal of our Marketing & Social Media Internship Program is to provide you with a meaningful opportunity to gain real world business-to-business marketing professional experience that will allow you to build a portfolio of practical skills and marketing initiatives to present to potential employers. You will be exposed to an energetic, fast-paced start-up environment by assisting our Digital Marketing Manager and Marketing team with an assortment of traditional and digital marketing goals – such as, supporting communications, email marketing, public relations, social media, website development, and market research.
About Inside Sales Solutions:
Inside Sales Solutions offers sales, marketing and channel programs for global technology companies. Founded in 2010, our philosophy has remained the same throughout – to inspire honest, informative, and mutually beneficial conversations between our clients and their target customers.
With a collaborative and energetic start-up culture, our quick growth is fueled by the energy and creativity of our team members – and we’re looking for driven innovators like YOU to join the team!
What You Bring to the Table
- Strong communication skills
- A background in (and love of) writing
- Passion for social media & community management
- Organization and project management skills
- Creativity, positive attitude and a desire to learn!
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, Journalism or related field
- Familiarity with email marketing and social media automation platforms
What You’ll Learn
- Google AdWords & Google Analytics
- Form basic HTML/ CMS/ WordPress knowledge
- Optimal B2B (business to business) sales strategies for tech giants such as IBM, Cisco, etc
- Most effective writing and posting methods for social media platforms
- Development and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Actionable tips from industry juggernauts
- Published writing to business sites and forums
- Recommendation letter from Director of Human Resources dependent on performance
- Hands-on learning in an enterprising environment where you make an impact every day
- Flexible Schedule
- Located in downtown St. Petersburg
- Supportive company culture
- Learn about cutting edge technologies
- First Friday company events
We are excited to hear from you! Learn More: http://www.isaless.com
Job Type: Internship
For more information, email: