Marrow Mates is hiring undergraduate students for internships for class credit. Marrow Mates is an organization that helps bone marrow recipients work with patients about to go through the process. Our goal is to be able to take the anxiety out of the procedure they’re about to go through.
- Write press releases or assist with press releases for upcoming events.
- Research and write grants seeking donations.
- Graphic design work including creating advertising and media brochures.
- Create basic documents as needed.
- Student at USF.
- Prefer students pursuing a degree in communications, public relations, advertising, journalism, marketing, business, photography, graphic design, or other external relations degree. Strongly preferred but not a requirement.
- Ability to work 5-15 hours per week. You would be able to work from campus or your own location.
- Prefer knowledge of AP Style, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft word and excel softwares.
- Must be able to work independently at all times.
- Or meet by phone with our office or can set up in person meetings
Email Mark Silver: Msilver276@gmail.com