Requirements for the position include:
– Complete understanding of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) & Google Sheets.
– Have strong communication skills to provide information through email and phone.
– Have excellent confidence in presenting information to people in the industry
– Fast-learner of our products and what we do at ProSun to be able to present materials.
– Be extremely self-motivated and meet deadlines for gathered research.
Intern will be tasked with multiple research duties including industry events, pricing, competitors, marketing and press opportunities. The job will also include duties of providing information and ideas for the marketing department such as webinars and social media ideas. The intern will also take responsibility of certain office duties such as printing and organizing information, folders, and other materials. Other marketing projects will be assigned after assessing skill level.
Position: May – August
Send resume and cover letter to Nicole Schaffer, Customer Relations Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
ProSun International LLC
(800) 874-2776 ext 214 | (727) 825-0400 ext 214
2442 23rd Street N
St. Petersburg FL 33713