REPORTS TO: QC Manager and Director of Marketing
JOB PURPOSE: Inspection of Wish Farms’ berries on-site at specific retail locations, Brand Representative
EDUCATION: High School Diploma
Founded in 1922 and third-generation owned, Wish Farms is a year-round supplier of strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries with growing regions throughout the USA, Canada, and South America. Nationally recognized for quality and innovation, Wish Farms is an industry leader marketing and shipping produce for independent growers for over 90 years.
We have a flexible, part-time and seasonal opportunity available for an outgoing and friendly individual to join our Marketing team as an In-Store Quality Control Representative in Plant City, FL. No prior experience necessary.
The Representative is responsible for traveling to and inspecting berries at specific grocery stores in Central Florida.
Qualified individuals will need to be organized, observant, self-sufficient, and carry themselves with professionalism as they will be representing the Wish Farms brand in public.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Each representative will be assigned a specific territory of stores, which they will visit once per month.
- As an extension of Wish Farms’ customer service, the rep will introduce themselves, interact and establish rapport with produce managers and/or store associates. They will be expected to answer questions or concerns of store staff as well as provide educational materials.
- Communication available for a weekly check-in/update call for 30 min.
- Reflect Wish Farms’ core values: Quality, Integrity, and Responsiveness
- Friendly and approachable attitude
- Willingness to travel short and/or long distances (All mileage is reimbursed)
- Reliable vehicle
- iPhone or Android phone
- Proper attire and grooming (Wish Farms’ shirts will be provided)