Do you enjoy visual storytelling? Do you have experience with video production?
The OUR is seeking a videographer to assist with documenting student research narratives. Applicants must possess knowledge of video production including lighting, camera operation, and post-production. Creativity and problem solving skills are a must!
Required Skills and Expertise:
* Advanced knowledge of camera operation and lighting techniques
* Experience with video production and post-production editing
* Experience with editing programs such as Final Cut, Premiere, After Effects.
* Passionate about telling stories with images
* Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and in teams to meet deadlines.
Position Details: Intern will…
- be available up to 8 hours per week during the Fall 2017 semester.
- be available to attend weekly team meetings
- receive a stipend, which will be distributed over the course of the fall semester.
Position Criteria: Applicants must…
- be an undergraduate student in good academic standing
- be enrolled full-time (9 credits) during the Fall 2017 semester
- have a minimum GPA of 3.0
How to Apply:
Please send a professional resume and a statement of interest to the OUR Assistant Director, Lisa M. Piazza- firstname.lastname@example.org . The statement should describe your skills, background, and experience relevant to the position.
Questions? Contact Lisa M. Piazza- email@example.com