The Office for Undergraduate Research Needs Your Expertise!
The Office for Undergraduate Research (OUR) is seeking two students to join our marketing team during the Spring 2018 semester. Interns will help shape and execute the branding campaign for the 2018 Undergraduate Research Conference. Intern responsibilities include but are not limited to: creating marketing videos and social media spots to market the event, interviewing conference presenters and attendees, designing and attending campus events to promote the conference, creating press releases, reaching out to local news organization to publicize the event, and additional task as outlined by the OUR marketing team. Please see position details and application criteria below:
Position Criteria: Applicants must…
- be an undergraduate student in good academic standing
- be enrolled full-time (9 credits) during the Spring 2018 semester
- have a minimum GPA of 3.0
***Mass Communications majors specializing in multimedia journalism and production, public relations, and advertising are strongly encouraged to apply.
Position Details: Interns will…
- be available up to 10 hours per week.
- be available to attend weekly team meetings
- receive a stipend of $1,300, which will be distributed over the course of the spring semester.
- be available to attend the Undergraduate Research Conference on April 19, 2018
How to Apply:
Please send a professional resume and a statement of interest to the OUR Assistant Director, Lisa M. Piazza- email@example.com . The statement should describe your skills, background, and experience relevant to the position.