JOB TITLE: Graphic Design Intern
REPORTS TO: Graphic Design Manager
FLSA STATUS: Paid Internship, Hourly, Non-Exempt
LOCATION: Tampa Headquarters
The right individual will work collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced environment creating stunning visuals for both print and digital media, translating our strategic goals into brand-compliant deliverables. They will also assist in marketing efforts as needed.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your command of conceptual design, advertising, and branding.
- Experience and/or course study that supports your portfolio.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Open to receiving instructions and constructive criticism
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment where priorities may shift and requirements are constantly evolving.
- Communicate effectively with superiors to interpret their project requirements.
General Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Ability to work 15-24 hours per week
- Create visuals for digital platforms such as websites, blogs, newsletters, etc.
- Adhere to industry standards and best practices.
- Strictly adhere to established workflow and file management system.
- Repurpose existing creative into multiple formats for multiple channels in print and online.
- May assist with administrative marketing duties as needed (including testimonials) and maintain the Creative Team records and files.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite – Must be proficient in Photoshop.
- Command of InDesign and Illustrator.
- Apple Operating System
- Microsoft Office
- Must have at least a Junior/Senior college level in design field.
- Experience creating marketing materials for both print and digital is a plus.
- Marketing experience is a plus.
Candidates must submit a portfolio
Apply here: http://myregenmed.com/employment/