Multimedia Intern Job Description
Morsani College of Medicine Graduate & Postdoctoral Affairs is looking for a highly motivated, detail oriented individual to serve as a 10-15 hour per week multimedia intern.
The MCOM Graduate & Postdoctoral Affairs multimedia intern will work closely with our faculty, staff, students and partners to help maintain an active presence on all MCOM Graduate & Postdoctoral Affairs social channels, and create designs for advertisements, websites, and flyers.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Developing graphics that can be utilized for departmental purposes
- Creating layouts for advertisements/marketing purposes for the Graduate and Postdoctoral Affairs office
- Administrative access to the MCOM Graduate & Postdoctoral Affairs social channels.
- Help contribute to the MCOM Graduate & Postdoctoral Affairs social strategy by developing content for, scheduling and proofreading all social media posts, monitoring all social engagements, and engaging with social influencers on appropriate channels.
- Always be cognizant of MCOM’s superior reputation. Ensure the brand is only represented in a positive and favorable light on all channels.
- Facilitate brand awareness among other colleges in the USF System.
- Monitor, attend, and photograph/video/live stream on-campus happenings related to MCOM and the Graduate & Postdoctoral Affairs Department
- Knowledge of social media channels and analytics, particularly Facebook.
- Has an eye for design and proficiency in image editing tools (preferably Adobe Suite)
- Strong analytical, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills.
- A keen sense of attention to detail.
- A portfolio to show design capabilities and artistic expression
All interested candidates should email their resume and class schedule to Christina at email@example.com at the MCOM Graduate & Postdoctoral Affairs. We look forward to working with you!