Is communicating big ideas your passion?
Do you want to help position our team to become a thought leader in the tech startup industry?
Do you love to talk about the newest innovations and celebrations within the tech realm?
We need creative storytellers. You’ll be assisting the marketing team with creative writing strategy, concept and execution.
We’re looking for Content Strategy interns who are eager and want to do it all, with the creative confidence to craft strong messaging and captivating stories for The Wave and our tech startups. Whether it’s blogs, social posts, marketing collateral, or interviews, we’ve got lots of content writing needs.
Content Strategy/Copywriting Specific Duties:
● Creating content for marketing material, blogs, website content, and press releases
● Work closely with marketing and other creative intern teammates to make Tampa Bay Wave look
and sound cool across our site, social channels, events, and more while maintaining professionalism.
Additional Internship Duties and Opportunities:
● Tampa Bay Wave Projects: In addition to position specific duties, all interns are also often asked to help with internal projects, internal programs, and more
● Facilitate Operations for the FirstWave Venture Center
● Accelerator Company Projects: Interns have the opportunity to work directly with some of our Accelerator Companies
● Event Coordination: Assist in the planning, setup and execution of Tampa Bay Wave events like Investor Pitch Days, CEO Talks/Video Series, and our Startup Surge Day event
Skills & Requirements
If you have experience writing compelling website copy, headlines, blogs, emails, creative Instagram captions, or more, then we’d like to see your stuff.
Additionally, we’d love to see:
● Experience in writing for a brand/company
● Strong creative writing skills
● Ability to provide high quality work while working independently at a fast pace
● Strong multitasking ability
● Good communication/collaboration skills
● Great attitude and desire to learn
Apply for this Position
Resumes and questions should be directed to:
Chelsie Rosatone, Marketing Assistant