Who are we?
Tampa Bay Wave is a local tech startup support organization. We offer Coworking space, an Accelerator Program, and Workshops. All of our programs and events are designed to help Entrepreneurs launch successful Tech ventures.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes social media. Someone who isn’t afraid to try new things.
Someone who is always looking for the newest and trending topics.
Whether it’s blogs, social posts, or marketing collateral, we’ve got lots of content writing needs. We look for energetic, self-motivated interns that are comfortable with taking a project and running with it.
Social Media Specific Duties
In our Social Media Coordinator position, you will be in charge of
● Creating social media content for our main platforms (including but not limited to) Facebook,
Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedln
● Scheduling social media content
● Community engagement
● Creating blog posts
● Conducting market research and following trending topics
● Working with the marketing team on posts/strategies
This means being able to articulate a fun personality that is anything but corporate; but is still smart and professional for anyone who interacts with our brand.
Additional duties could include:
● Tampa Bay Wave Projects: In addition to position specific duties, you will help with internal
projects, internal programs, and more
● Facilitate Operations for the FirstWave Venture Center
● Accelerator Company Projects: You will have the opportunity to work directly with some of our Accelerator Clients to help them solve a problem, and execute solutions
● Event Coordination: Assist in the planning, setup and execution of Tampa Bay Wave events like Investor Pitch Days, Lunch & Learns, and our huge Startup Surge Day event. The Wave’s Startup Workshop Series is a regular event coordination project as well.
Apply for this Position
Resumes and questions should be directed to:
Chelsie Rosatone, Marketing Assistant
Who are we?