FUNDS IT is a platform dedicated to helping people crowdfund their projects and ventures. We allow individuals, businesses, and non-profit organizations to raise funds on our site. We are also one of the student companies within the University of South Florida’s Student Innovation Incubator (SII) program.
We are looking for public relations and marketing interns who desire to work for a startup. Our interns will gain necessary experience, skills, and confidence needed to further a career in the public relations and marketing industry.
The interns’ responsibilities include:
- Managing the company’s social media presence.
- Assisting with strategy sessions, list assimilation and talking points.
- Helping to coordinate community relations’ events and maintain a symbiotic relationship with partners.
- Copywriting brochures, newsletters, announcements, website etc.
- Conducting extensive research for projects and clients. This research may be online, in person or using various other tools.
- Must have strong writing and organizational skills
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be seeking a degree in public relations, journalism, marketing, communications or a related field
- Must have solid grasp of key computer applications and social media
- Available to work two days a week
The intern is encouraged to provide feedback and ideas related to all projects. Please send resume and cover letter to Murewa at firstname.lastname@example.org. Links to e-portfolios are encouraged, but not required.
This internship is unpaid but can be used as school credit if needed.