Summary of essential job functions:
Looking for a hands-on marketing expert to join our team. This highly visible position has a broad range of marketing and communications management responsibilities to help lead and optimize key marketing programs and initiatives. This includes Direct to Consumer and B2B marketing strategy development, campaign design and implementation and marcom performance analysis. Our Marketing Communications Manager will lead marketing efforts to further expand our products in Florida and nationally.
We are a Tampa-based company in a growth phase with more than 700,000 policyholders and more than 130 associates. Our company is a privately-held, entrepreneurial organization founded in 2007 by a dentist. We currently market and administer dental and vision benefits to individuals and employers regionally and are expanding nationally. We also operate a private dental practice.
- Manage multiple brands, create and manage externally-facing digital and print communications content, develop promotion plans, and use finely-tuned marketing project management skills for Argus Dental & Vision insurance & Dr. Nick’s White & Healthy dental office.
- Identify opportunities to improve digital marketing effectiveness and website performance.
- Strategize the development of organic search marketing initiatives and execute plans to improve brand visibility and website traffic.
- Manage all site analytics and closely measure the performance of site activity, promotions and usability.
- Design and implement direct response promotion plan that drives web and telephone inquiries into our in-house sales team.
- Manage multiple marketing plans to include tracking, analyzing media requests and coverage, pitching stories to media outlets, developing press releases, and maintaining a contacts database.
- Design, facilitate and review all marketing communication products to include collateral materials, presentations, press releases, social media communications, pamphlets, and documents.
- Looking for candidate with previous success and proven ability to manage measurable goals and trend sales metrics to establish best allocations of marketing expenditures with specific focus on several marketing initiatives that are proven successful in our industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, business, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in brand management, external communications, or marketing management.
- 2-3 years of digital/online marketing strategies and tactics
- Successful track record creating and implementing marketing strategy from the ground up, with emphasis in a direct-to-consumer marketing environment.
- Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong relationship management, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Outstanding presentation skills and professional demeanor.
- Ability to multi-task and manage team for growth.
- Expert level proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel. PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Google Analytics and other marketers’ tools.
- Experience managing freelancers and agencies to create campaigns and design creative.
- Established and documented track record of performance and accomplishment.
- Experience with business-side use of social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and others, including relevant social and Internet analytics tools.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively with other team members.
About Argus Dental & Vision, Inc. & Dr. Nick’s White & Healthy, Inc.
We serve more than 700,000 members enrolled in Federal and state benefits programs and are licensed as a third-party administrator in 48 states. We’re looking for an experienced marketer to help support our existing businesses as well as help us grow our new commercial dental and vision business, as well as our wholly-owned dental practice. If you believe you have what it takes to join Team Argus, please apply for this fast-paced, hands-on role.
We offer competitive salary, performance bonus, 401K, and full benefits for the best candidate with correct qualifications and ability.
We are a drug-free workplace. If you are a qualified, motivated professional who can multitask, remain organized and are looking to become part of a team of passionate professionals, please submit your resume.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.