Symphonic Distribution is looking for someone who is a great writer, can quickly create clear and accurate blog content, and is eager to expand their skills in the world of digital marketing!
We are looking for passionate individuals who are interested in joining our team as a Content Specialist intern.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (English, Journalism, or a related area of study is preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, including a firm grasp of grammar and punctuation
- Good verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Positive attitude
- Ability to research a variety of topics and write about them with accuracy
- Ability to take ownership over assigned work and responsibilities
- Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel) skills are a must
- Passionate about the music industry, specifically indie and/or electronic music
- Attention to detail
- Own a laptop computer
- Ability to work 20-30 hours a week in our Wesley Chapel offices
All positions are currently unpaid, however this is a wonderful opportunity to gain experience in online media, technology and development in the music industry.
All interested candidates can apply by sending resume and cover letter to:
Digital Marketing Coordinator