Assisting 5-10 hours per week depending on the projects that need to be completed. Will be assisting on several projects including but not limited to:
- Assists with the development of flyers/handouts; updates older material
- Researches topics for upcoming campaigns
- Identifies relevant content for posters, social media, and digital screens from the web
- Review upcoming department event calendar to initiate relevant posts
- Assist with writing content for Note-A-Bull, web site, and social media outlets
- Ensure regular activity/post (maintain conversation calendar) on social media outlets, by communication with program coordinators on appropriate content
- Ensures poster displays, bulletin boards, and digital screens are current and correct; communicates with supervisor when changes need to occur
- Comparison shops for promotional items
- Assist with execution and analysis of department surveys and feedback
- Represents Student Health Services at outreach events including engaging student participation at tables
- Other duties as assigned
Position is unpaid but will develop skills needed for both business and university settings. Intern will be mentored by a paid student marketing coordinator and Student Health Services’ Communications & Marketing Officer.
Seeking one student for summer.
Also, seeking at least one for fall.
Susanna A. Perez-Field
Communications & Marketing Officer
Student Health Services
University of South Florida
813-974-5546 F: 813-974-8910