Here’s who we’re looking for:
You’re someone with fresh ideas and you’re ready to bring a new perspective to BKS. You are a go-getter and someone who enjoys a fast paced, A-type work environment. You’re detail oriented, enthusiastic, and ready to take on new challenges.
- Currently enrolled in a four-year university (communication, advertising, marketing, journalism or related majors)
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of Adobe software including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge and passion for social media
- Interested in a pursuing a career in marketing, public relations or graphic design
- HTML experience a plus
BKS is committed to the professional development of our industry. Interns should expect a mix of educational and creative experiences and will work with the Marketing Coordinator on various activities, including:
- Maintaining the graphic standards of all company collaterals
- Assisting with the design and creation of various printed and digital projects, including brochures, annual reports and newsletters
- Executing email campaigns
- Assiting in creating and managing social media posts on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter
- Crafting press releases and building media lists
Visit http://bks-partners.com/bkscareers/?p=job%2FoJrX4fwV to apply.