The USF Patel College of Global Sustainability (PCGS) is looking for an intern to start working the week of January 9. PCGS is looking for a Mass Communications major to fill the role of Advertising and Marketing Coordinator. The position is paid, and you would be expected to work 20 hours a week.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting the college with communications and marketing activities. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Promoting college and community events through
- Creation of flyer
- Tabling events
- Ordering marketing for college events
- Creating presentations and uploading them to the website
- Assist with updating content of the website
- Utilize social media for promotion
- Maintain the newsletter
- Design and create content
- Write stories
- Send out to contacts and track progress
- Update college calendar
If you are interested in this position, please email PCGS Assistant Director, Ms. Kelly Gaskell, at email@example.com.