NSPR Hiring – Internships January 2017
Job Title: Internship
To apply: Send resume to email@example.com
Summary: Ensure the successful implementation of all marketing and public relations campaigns, programs and initiatives for assigned clients. Utilization of marketing and public relations tactics, techniques, and skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide high-level leadership for client fulfillment.
· Provide excellent communication with clients including e-mail, phone calls, in person meetings, and teleconference meetings.
· Develop strategic planning and methodologies for marketing and PR implementation.
· Media relations including topic generation, drafting press releases, pitching stories, following up with media, attending interviews, etc.
· Community relations including event planning, organizing, attending.
· PR and marketing collateral development including writing, assistance with graphic design, and proofing.
· Report and tracking generation for all efforts to show value from agency.
· Creating and posting social media posts for multiple clients (FB, Twitter, Pintrest, LinkedIn, Google+, etc).
· Pitching to media contacts.