CMA offers structured internships to current full-time or part-time college students (or recent graduates within 12 months of course completion) that will directly benefit their education and ultimately their career.
CMA offers full-time internships in the following areas:
- Guest Experience Visual Merchandising
- HR and Volunteer Management
- Guest Experience
- Non-Profit Management
- Education Eco Tourism/Research
- Retail Stores Operations Management
- Marketing and Advertising
- Public Relations/Community Relations
– Internships are unpaid and housing is not provided.
INTERNSHIP SEASON APPROX. START & END DATES*
SPRING: January – May (Currently accepting)
SUMMER: May – August (Applications due: Feb. 1)
FALL: August – January (Applications due: June 1)
CMA internships are a full time commitment and Interns commit to 5 days a week for a period of approximately 4 months and will accrue approximately 500 hours throughout the duration of their internship.
If you have any questions about Clearwater Marine Aquarium’s Internship Program, please contact the Assistant Volunteer Coordinator, at (727)-441-1790 x258.
Thank you for your interest in Clearwater Marine Aquarium and good luck!