Human Resources Intern -10322855
Must have the following in order to apply:
- Pursing a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business and/or Communications
- No minimum experience required
- Proficiency in office skills including PC skills, Microsoft products knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), and the ability to operate standard office equipment
- Verbal and written communication skills
Learn the essential functions of human resources including, talent acquisition, onboarding, employee relations, performance management, benefits and rewards and recognition.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact and face of Human Resources
- Contribute to various Human Resources – related projects and processes
- Assist with developing presentations as necessary in support of numerous initiatives including health and wellness programs
- Assist in the administration and support of HR policies
- Time management, planning and communication skills will be used
- Self-motivated and have the ability to exercise initiative and work independently
email resume email@example.com
Depends on experience.