This position is responsible for the management and execution of our social media and public relations communication strategy. You will be a key contributor to developing the company’s social media marketing strategy, including content and engagement strategies. The marketing intern is responsible for developing and executing digital initiatives, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and assisting with press releases, public relations, etc.
Duties may include cultivating new communities as well as managing branded online communities (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, et al). The Specialist will provide relevant content daily.
- Content management system familiarity, including HTML and CSS experience
- Social media monitoring familiarity
- Knowledge of current and emerging social media networks, best practices, and marketing trends
- Knowledge of email and online marketing principles and their applications
- Knowledge of email and digital marketing industry best practices and most current trends
- Summarizing and communicating marketing results and recommendations
- Ability to manage execution and optimization of social media campaigns
- Communicate effectively with business partners and associates at all levels
- Analyze and report insights gained from social media monitoring, including business opportunities, brand positioning and member outreach
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Avid user of social media
- Basic Website management knowledge Work Environment
Works in a temperature-controlled office environment. Occasional travel to project worksites.
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements):
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, Computer Science or similar field or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience: Online digital marketing, preferably in the social media environment; developing and initiating digital marketing campaigns and promotional programs; content development and publishing; collecting and analyzing data to optimize digital communications; basic photography and/or videography
To apply, email Derek Mateos at firstname.lastname@example.org