We are looking for a part-time (10-20 hours per week) graphic artist to help with our graphic design needs. Braman Group is an incentive-based marketing company assisting marketers and other organizations with the creation of consumer marketing programs. This position would be particularly suited to a student or intern looking to gain on-site experience within a sales and marketing organization. Please be prepared to submit examples of your design work along with your application.
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
* Update & create sales sheets and other marketing collaterals
* Create online banners, ads and webpages
* Create product ads and graphics for marketing use
* Create monthly emails using content provided
* Prepare art files for print
* Create social media graphics/infographics
* Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layout
* Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
* Plans concept by studying information and materials
* Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
* Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval
* Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art
* Other duties as necessary
Skills & Qualifications
Graphic design skills including an extensive knowledge of the Adobe Suite including; Photoshop and Indesign as well as any other related software programs. A working knowledge of HTML. Other required skills include flexibility, attention to detail, able to meet deadlines, customer oriented and the ability to listen and follow instructions.
Contact: Melissa Terzi at firstname.lastname@example.org