Colloquium Intern Responsibilities
– Produce between 3-6 “video spots” during the spring semester to market and record the UR Colloquium. – Weekly commitment will be approximately 10-15 hours
– Intern must be available to attend weekly meetings with OUR Director during the spring semester to brainstorm ideas and discuss progress.
– Must be available to attend UR Colloquium on April 6, 2017***
· Undergraduate status in good academic standing
· Sophomore or Junior level
· Enrolled full-time (9 credits) during the Fall 2016 semester
· Minimum GPA: 3.0
Compensation- Intern will receive $1,000 distributed over the course of the 2017 Spring semester.
Students interested in this internship should contact Lisa Piazza email@example.com to schedule an interview.