(Several in Tampa and Atlanta)
20 hours per week
Rainmaker Music Management is an artist management team located in Tampa, FL. We’re currently seeking creative students to help with all things social media. You’ll get to learn about the music industry along with gaining practical experience in marketing, communication, social media, and influencing. Don’t be surprised if you get to join the office at live performances and even meet some of our incredible clients.
Learn to apply the skills and concepts discussed in your coursework to better perform both in our office and in your academic lives. This may even turn into a paid position once your internship is completed.
– Dedicated to working at least 20 hours a week
– Ability to show history of work related to marketing, communication, and social media
– Meet deadlines
– Strong written and verbal skills
– Communicate respectfully with team members and celebrity clients
– Experience in Photoshop and other editing software a plus
– Love of music and an existing social media following a plus
To inquire about this opportunity, please contact Jillian Brooks at Jill@Rainmakermanagement.net
Please include your resume and any professional or academic recommendations.
Explore your creativity in an exciting industry.
Rainmaker Music Management is offering an internship in Tampa, FL – near USF Tampa Campus for a Video
Editor / Content Creator
Rainmaker Music Management is a music
management company that has more than
a dozen artists on its roster including
Grammy winning artists. This position will
allow you to work on and help you fill a
portfolio with content that will be used for
national touring bands, nationally
recognized music festivals, promotional
pieces used for touring agencies, ranging
from social media pieces to potentially
print and banner ads based on your
proficiency. Most of the video content will
be used on Youtube, Instagram and
Facebook. We have multiple in house
created pieces that range from 100k to a
Content creation has become a critical part
of artist management so we are looking
forward to adding more talent to our team.
We hope to hear from you soon.
Contact: Julian Guerra
813.867.7209 ext. 11
15436 N. Florida Avenue, Suite 170
Tampa, FL 33613
Seeking Web Development & Social Media Part-Time Intern
American Media Group is a sales and consulting firm located in Ybor. We are a startup looking to expand our website and social capabilities. We are seeking a part-time intern to assist with the following areas: website development, social media, and content writing.
If interested, please send an email to email@example.com to set up an interview.
To learn more about us, visit our website: https://americanmediagroups.com/
Communications Internship – Spring Semester
As a communications intern, you will closely work with the Communications and IT team in promoting and supporting the Hillsborough County Bar Association’s events, programs and outreach efforts.
• Assist with social media posting and brainstorming, and basic video production
• Produce event flyers and simple graphics
• Assist with website and weekly e-newsletter updates
• Draft short articles and content for Lawyer magazine and proof-read magazine content
• Draft news releases and other collateral
• Assist with event logistics, including taking photos, helping staff with check-in and event setup
The internship is unpaid and will require at least 12 hours a week, more hours are fine if required for college credit. Flexible schedule. Please confirm with your University to determine if this internship meets the requirements for credit.
Office Location: 1610 N. Tampa Street (just north of downtown Tampa, parking provided)
Desired Skills & Experience
• Pursuing a degree in public relations, marketing, communications, journalism or similar field
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Ability to work in a professional setting and represent the Bar Association in public settings
• Strong writer and proof-reader
• Experience with social media, basic video production, and common computer software
programs, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, preferred
• High attention to detail, able to work independently
• Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize tasks efficiently
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Stacy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Hillsborough County Bar Association
The Hillsborough County Bar Association is one of the largest voluntary bar associations in Florida
with a membership of approximately 4,000 attorneys, judges and legal professionals. The HCBA is a
vibrant, diverse organization that has earned a national reputation for its outstanding programs and
events. We coordinate a variety of large and small events and programs annually for our members,
including the annual Bench Bar Conference, membership luncheons, continuing education seminars,
and public outreach programs. Website: http://www.hillsbar.com.