Organization: Seven Marketing + PR
Firm Description: Seven Marketing + PR is a marketing, public relations and social media management firm with special expertise in hospitality, healthcare, sports, entertainment, and franchises. We are passionate about the field of public relations and social media and dedicated to providing exceptional results. UPDATE
PR interns will have a career focus in marketing, public relations, journalism and social media. Excellent written and oral communication skills are preferred. The individual should show a willingness to learn and be passionate about the field of public relations. PR assistants should also have the ability to work under deadline and be able to multitask. Computer skills are essential.
We are looking for a part-time Public Relations intern to work on a wide variety of client projects. The internship is unpaid for the first 3 months with the opportunity to move into a part time paid position.
Job duties will include:
• Draft basic public relations materials including media alerts, fact sheets or other press kit materials as directed.
• Interns will be trained on how to create and write story angles on clients that can be pitched and placed in local media outlets; to include radio, TV, and print.
• Assist with the development and maintenance of media lists.
• Assist with media follow ups (phone calls and emails) for new and existing clients
• Aid in researching media contacts, companies and other investigative activities.
• Support staff with other client, business development and firm management projects as needed.
• Support staff with other client events; to include event marketing, and on-site event management.
• Assist in managing and creating content for Seven’s social media accounts
Contact: Kristen Rumberger at email@example.com