Click this link for other positions: https://www.usf.edu/student-affairs/msc/student-life/campus-employment.aspx
Click link: https://www.pyperinc.com/join-the-team/
Click the link for the listing: https://warnermediacareers.com/global/en/search-results?keywords=%22cnn%2B%22
Click the link to learn more: https://tampaairport.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=INT000005&lang=en#.YSOxNEFAEx0
Tampa Magazine is seeking journalism interns to start immediately for college credit (unpaid).
Interns would support the production of the printed magazines, website and social media with tasks such as writing, editing, coordinating photo shoots, uploading content and creating posts, as well as administrative assistance.
This is a fun, dynamic, fast-paced internship opportunity under an award-winning, friendly editor who loves mentoring.
College students who are passionate about magazines are encouraged to contact Kathryn Deen directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a statement of interest, any relevant experience and three writing samples.
Fall 2021 Marketing Internship Opportunity
Location: The Learning Academy at USF, College of Behavioral and Community Sciences
13301 Bruce B. Down Blvd, Tampa, FL 33612. Located on Bull Runner Route B.
Virtual and in-person aspects.
· Collaborate closely with Learning Academy staff, to develop and implement social media & digital marketing strategies.
· Assist in developing launch plans for new marketing plan initiatives, collaborating with others across the organization to ensure proper support. This includes quarterly newsletter campaign implementation.
· Develop digital month-long campaign for National Disability Employment Awareness Month.
· Supporting data and evaluation for outreach and recruiting.
· Communicate effectively with other members of the Learning Academy team to meet program goals.
· Work efficiently both independently and as part of a team.
· Providing insight, knowledge, and strategic support to grow number of participants in program and visibility.
· Motivated USF Undergraduate or Master’s student working towards a degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Entrepreneurship, or related field.
· International students are welcome to apply.
· An interest in marketing; and strong communication and critical thinking skills.
· Organization, planning, and time management.
· Exercising judgment and self-direction to independently complete projects.
· Experience working with persons with Autism or related disabilities a plus.
· Opportunity to continue internship into spring semester.
Learn more about us: The Learning Academy at USF
Send resume or questions to: Morgann Frazee, email@example.com
Social Media Marketing Internship -Fall 2021
Company: Hanaq Prana Yoga Studio & Wellness Center
Address: 10335 Cross Creek Blvd Suite C Tampa, Fl 33647
Internship Supervisor: Ivonne Pelaez, Wellness and Program Director
Contact Phone: (813) 333-1026 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanaq Prana Yoga Studio and Wellness Center is looking for a talented and creative Social Media Marketing Intern to assist the Wellness & Program Director in developing and implementing original content on Wellness Center social media platforms. The intern will play a role in maintaining and monitoring accounts, while helping to create innovative strategies to broaden the reach of our current social media platforms.
Hanaq Prana Yoga Studio and Wellness Center currently has a presence on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube. Studio’s strategic goals for social media are to promote its amenities, and educate local residents and visitors on wellness programs offered.
Candidate should maintain a positive attitude and exhibit a strong work ethic. This internship will benefit someone who is interested in marketing, community relations, education, fitness, health and wellness.
- Assist with maintenance of Hanaq Prana Studio’s website.
- Assist with development and maintenance of monthly eNewsletters.
- Draft and post content for social media in a timely manner.
- Participate in event/workshop planning.
- Attend events to take photos and shoot short video clips. Intern will work with Hanaq Prana Studio community partners and will be required to work on-site. In addition, create short, creative videos for Instagram Reels accounts.
- Utilize Wellness Center’s Media Content Calendar to strategically schedule future content.
- Perform research to find content relevant to the Wellness Center’s goals.
- Develop a social media marketing campaign to increase the Wellness Center’s followers. Track analytics for all social media platforms and report.
- Create graphics for use on social media with Canva or similar program.
The way you benefit:
Gain valuable work experience. Obtain Free Unlimited Membership and access all yoga and fitness classes offered. This internship opportunity is unpaid/ 1 or 3 credits (100 or 300 credit hours).
Please send your resume and cover letter to Ivonne Pelaez at email@example.com
Bulls247.com is looking for one or two interns for the Fall 2021 semester to help with coverage of the upcoming 2021 USF Athletics season.
Bulls247, an affiliate of 247Sports (a CBS Interactive property), is one of the leading independent sources covering USF Football and USF Athletics. You’ll receive professional up-close and hands-on experience covering sports in a rapidly moving environment that will prepare you for beat writing and content production!
We are primarily looking for those interested in written work, however, opportunities for podcasting, some video and photography can be made available if you’d like experience in multiple categories.
Experience is required for these positions. Applicants must have flexible hours and the ability to work on weekends, and must be able to attend USF Football home games at Raymond James Stadium and some in-person media availabilities/press conferences.
A way of transportation is suggested, but not required. We are able to provide internship credit, in accordance with the Zimmerman School of Mass Communication.
Interested applicants should send an email and resume to Will Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org.